Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lions might break away

Quote Originally Posted by Xmailer9 View Post
    Hopefully this move will enable a complete breakaway from SANZAR, and then hopefully the IRB will consider creating an international season for all rugby. instead of deviding it up into two hemispheres.
    Yes, just imagine:

Elite club league, where clubs across the world compete. Relegation zone is the...
    Premier club league, and again across the world. Relegation to...
    First division club league...

and eventually the exact same problem as SuperRugby: in the absence of domestic leagues in elite/premier countries, the competition will be redesigned to fill a gap, and we'll be back where we started.

All this crap would go away if the crimina... Australians were smart enough to make their very own domestic league.
    ★ mAcme for Mac OS X & 3G | Antenna & Tower Help
    MyBB Currie Cup SuperBru
    Block WASPs on MTN. Dial *141*5# Select Content Billing.

Today I watched some old S14 games from 2 years ago. The Lions lost to the Western Force 55 to 14.

That would not happen today.

What i don't understand is how do the Lions win the Currie Cup but die in the S15.

They had no team disruptions with players on national duty.
    Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger

Historically/logically teams that do well in super 10/12/14/15 will contribute significantly resource wise to the national team.
    Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger

Quote Originally Posted by InternetSwag View Post
    What i don't understand is how do the Lions win the Currie Cup but die in the S15.
    Depth. The Bulls / Stormers / Kind of the sharks have 4 -6 injuries... not such a big problem. the Lions / Cheetahs have 4-6 injuries.... problems.
    |Bebamos y divirtámonos que mañana moriremos.
    |Melior morior bellator, quam ago profugus.
    |Nemo saltat sobrius.

Quote Originally Posted by Devill View Post
    Depth. The Bulls / Stormers / Kind of the sharks have 4 -6 injuries... not such a big problem. the Lions / Cheetahs have 4-6 injuries.... problems.
    Or maybe they're just k*k, I bet they would come stone last even in Europe!
    2.4 Ghz Intel rMBP, 8 GB Ram, 256 GB HDD, OS X 10.9, VMWare Fusion 6: Win 7 Ult , Ubuntu Ult 2,9, iPhone 5 (W) 64G, iPad 3 32G

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123