Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast

Thread: Industry and government have failed to provide the best broadband: Knott-Craig

Default Industry and government have failed to provide the best broadband: Knott-Craig

Industry and government have failed to provide the best broadband: Knott-Craig

“Prices have to be at least half of what they are today.”

Omg, 2030 goals now....what happened to 2015 or 2020?

Master

I won't need internet by 2030 :-/

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Knott-Craig said that even though he believes prices in SA are good, he believes they need to be at least half of what they are today.

Grandmaster

"Knott-Craig said that even though he believes prices in SA are good, he believes they need to be at least half of what they are today."

Ummm...surely that can't be right?! Sounds like the Chewbacca defense to me!

EDIT: *snap!*

here we go again
    Telecom Expense Management software to help your company analyse cell phone voice and data usage. Go to www.visibill.co.za for more information.

In the last 10 years the South African telecommunications industry and government have failed miserably in providing consumers with the best broadband in terms of speed and quality, Alan Knott Craig,
    Alan, you've been in a position of power in the telecoms market for a long time, and even became a power house since 1993 with vodacom. You've had a good number of years to shape and push telecoms and you (along with a handful of other people) are the reason we are at this point today.

Knott-Craig said that “2030 is going to be a data world.”
    Much sooner than that..
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet ...

The world is already a data world... whether people admit it or not.

What he said:
    Knott-Craig said that even though he believes prices in SA are good, he believes they need to be at least half of what they are today.
    What he meant to say:
    Knott-Craig said that even though he believes prices in SA are good for telecom companies' shareholders, he believes they need to be at least half of what they are today.

Quote Originally Posted by eltherza View Post
    Alan, you've been in a position of power in the telecoms market for a long time, and even became a power house since 1993 with vodacom. You've had a good number of years to shape and push telecoms and you (along with a handful of other people) are the reason we are at this point today.
    +1000

Quote Originally Posted by SaiyanZ View Post
    Omg, 2030 goals now....what happened to 2015 or 2020?
    Agreed.. Promises promises and still no joy! Why 2030 what will happen then?!?! WHAT ABOUT NOW!!! Get this running now and enjoy a happy and faster growing economy.. Stop putting things off for the next 30 years for ADSL sakes!! We are not getting younger damnit!!
    ~*!Needle in my mind!*~
    Samsung GALAXY SIV - The power of the Galaxy in your hands!
    ALIENWARE M11x R3 | Intel i5-2537M | 8GB Ram | DavyGT NVidia 1v Bios Mod

Lets who can fill in the blank

Industry and government have failed to provide the best broadband, and I Knott-Craig is doing .......... about it
    “We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”― Nelson Mandela[/URL]

If it is or is.. going to be a data world, flippin give it to us in spadefuls and at prices we can afford for the whole month!!!

He talks too much...Action AKC,Action. In fact with WACS coming on line next month, why don't you make good with at least 30% reduction to rival the IPC cuts on ADSL...or better that(as you admitted,you've "ravaged" the consumer the last 10 yrs)

So....as a start, how about a half reduction on the following..CellC Smart Data Bundle 3GB = R400 to CellC Smart Data Bundle 3GB = R199..Thank you very much.

Talk is Cheap.

MyBb is like a mouth piece for this fool. He needs to stfu and do something now. I am tired of reading about what this guy says. I would rather read articles of what he has done.

Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast