Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Ivy Bridge is here but if you have a Sandy Bridge system the upgrade isn't worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper84 View Post
    I am getting my 3570K on Monday so will be seeing what it can do then. I think I'll just run it stock for a while and if Haswell comes out and is 20% faster then I'll OC the clappers out of it
    Dude please tell me you will be going windows 7

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper84 View Post
    I think its the extreme 4 at Rebeltech. Its a very good motherboard but I went with the Gigabyte z77x-ud3h with the wifi add on

Still not 100% sure on Asrock just yet even though I hear they are reliable. Can never go wrong with Gigabyte
    Never ever touch an asrock, even if they are supposed to be reliable, they are the most barebones of any mobo, and you'll regret the purchase.

<--- purchased two boards, both failed almost a year after their individual purchase, one took a CPU with it.
    Seeking...

For sure going with win 7. Been using it since release

Having to wait till Monday is ridiculous if they have stock now. Why the set date? What does intel gain from it?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567