Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guild Wars 2 BWE Client

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by snobee View Post
    I didn't even notice it came in 3 languages as I didn't read that far down when I received it. Wonder how many German/French people will be annoyed because their message "only" came in English
    Bwahaha yeah.

Well, I guess Lions Arch is the major extra, as it was not available in the previous beta. The original beta message from March did say between 18 and 23GB, so this could be an indication of the size of the full game in the end.
    The 18-23GB could very well be. The sys req's also say "20GB free space".... so that sounds accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickster View Post
    Why is everyone going ape **** over this car, it looks like junk and the performance must be too.
    Quote Originally Posted by KSINGH View Post
    Oh no you didn't

Do you know of any posts going up about what server people are selecting? Just wanted to know as it would be nice to select a server that more South African's are playing on.

Server Choice: http://www.arena.net/blog/choosing-a...n-guild-wars-2
    i7 980X 3.33GHz @ 4GHz, Rampage III Gene, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair 12GB DDR3-1600, Asus GTX670 4GB, Corsair 80GB & 240GB SSD, Dual 27" IPS7, W7 64bit.

Super Grandmaster

Do you know of any posts going up about what server people are selecting? Just wanted to know as it would be nice to select a server that more South African's are playing on.

Server Choice: http://www.arena.net/blog/choosing-a...n-guild-wars-2
    http://mygaming.co.za/forum/showthre...Wars-2/page247

Jade Sea is what most of us there chose.
    Why is everyone going ape **** over this car, it looks like junk and the performance must be too.
    Oh no you didn't

Super Grandmaster

Bushbaby's post in her thread is talking about their guild playing on the Petrified Forest server.
    What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.

We simply chose it for the more mature community that usually comes with RP players. While most of us don't RP ourselves, and some of us never will, RP Servers have always had the most mature and player friendly communities out there. That is why we will be playing there. Also even if you choose another server you are welcome to join us on mumble (VOIP) for a few laughs as we experience Beta together. You can find our details on our guild ("Iniuria") website. There is a link to our website in the guild wars forums of mybroadband
    Last edited by BushBaBy89; 25-04-2012 at 12:55 PM.

Super Grandmaster

Cool, thanks for the reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by BushBaBy89 View Post
    We simply chose it for the more mature community that usually comes with RP players. While most of us don't RP ourselves, and some of us never will, RP Servers have always had the most mature and player friendly communities out there. That is why we will be playing there. Also even if you choose another server you are welcome to join us on mumble (VOIP) for a few laughs as we experience Beta together. You can find our details on our guild ("Iniuria") website. There is a link to our website in the guild wars forums of mybroadband
    What the mind can conceive, it can achieve.

I think I will settle with "Petrified Forest" server, as I would prefer the maturer crowd... if that exists. Will drag my wife and best friend to that as well
    Last edited by snobee; 25-04-2012 at 08:38 PM.
    i7 980X 3.33GHz @ 4GHz, Rampage III Gene, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair 12GB DDR3-1600, Asus GTX670 4GB, Corsair 80GB & 240GB SSD, Dual 27" IPS7, W7 64bit.

I think I will settle with "Petrified Forest" server, as I would prefer the maturer crowd... if that exists. Will drag my wife and best friend to that as well
    My clanmates would hunt me down and KILL me if i took them to another RP server

We'll be going with Underworld or FoW, but might concider Jade sea. Friday night will decide.

Finally finished downloading my game, and the log in screen is simply awesome...

Honestly I don't see the difference. There was nothing role playing about the server because I think the chat system does not allow for it much.

Super Grandmaster

Honestly I don't see the difference. There was nothing role playing about the server because I think the chat system does not allow for it much.
    +1.

I ended up moving to another server because it wasn't quite as busy. All side same side at the end of the day, unless for some reason all as****es decide to come to one server.
    Oh no you didn't

is there gona be another beta event before the launch? i am starting to get withdrawal symptoms

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Oxycute View Post
    is there gona be another beta event before the launch? i am starting to get withdrawal symptoms
    Yes. At least one more, and more-or-less once a month. Arenanet just doesn't have any dates for us yet.
    Oh no you didn't

All the beta events so far have once per month (unless you count the abortion of a stress test), and are announced usually after middle of the month. Though ArenaNet have not said exactly when they wil occur, just that there will be at least another one to come.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12