Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Cant recieve MTN blackberry email account

Default Cant recieve MTN blackberry email account

A work colleague had issues with his blackberry bold and had to have the sim swopped with a new one, after the sim swop his blackberry MTN email account is missing?

WE tried http://www.mtn.blackberry.com/

He cannot remember his password so we tried to reset via sending the password to the device using his account name, doesn't come through and then tried the 2nd method of using the PIN.

We then receive sms that the account doesn't exist on his blackberry.
    So we tried to create a new email account using his old details and it informs us account already exists.

So we cannot get the password to enter the account and we cannot create the same account name he used to use.

Any ideas?

If we try to create an @mtn.blackberry.com account from the phone "unable to add account" Please check your information and try again"

His with nashua mobile, phoned 0861412412 and asked them to reset, they tell me there are no emails account linked to the phones sim and so cannot reset the password, but the email account @mtn.blackberry.com does exist

Grandmaster

I suggest calling MTN call centre they have a separate team/section for blackberry support. I think its 1555 or 555 from the phone.

I suggest calling MTN call centre they have a separate team/section for blackberry support. I think its 1555 or 555 from the phone.
    Tried that, they referred me to Nashua Mobile 0861 412 412 who for some reason cannot reset?

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Hemps View Post
    Tried that, they referred me to Nashua Mobile 0861 412 412 who for some reason cannot reset?
    Did you speak to the actual blackberry department at MTN? I guess call Nashua again and check if they have blackberry experts available....?

If you have forgotten your password, it gives you an option to answer your secret question, doesn't it ?

Why don't you just use a gmail account and set it up on the BB ?