Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: BlackBerry's free internet & email access!

Default BlackBerry's free internet & email access!

I heard through someone that if you owned a Blackberry you would automatically be entitled to 3Gigs of Mahala Data every day, I personally think that this is HOGWASH can anyone verify this for me please!....

Although I have heard of ADDONS that can be purchaed if you have a contract etc

BIS allows uncapped internet emails and browsing.
    In addition to it you can add data bundles for certain streaming websites that will not work with BIS.
    That's it, nothing else!
    "If the ANC does to you what the apartheid government did to you, then you must do to the ANC what you did to the apartheid government." Nelson Mandela

3G speeds are possible with a 3G phone. Not specifically 3Gigs of data per day. Multimedia files can be up to 3.5 Megs (correct me if I'm wrond) and other files can be up to 2.9Mb's. Anything bigger than that will be charged by your service provider.

Quote Originally Posted by MR.C View Post
    3G speeds are possible with a 3G phone. Not specifically 3Gigs of data per day. Multimedia files can be up to 3.5 Megs (correct me if I'm wrond) and other files can be up to 2.9Mb's. Anything bigger than that will be charged by your service provider.
    Thanks for the feed back this info so far is more of a reality I mean free 3G's day/ I don't think so thanks!