Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Thread: Better ADSL speeds, higher caps, cheaper uncapped from Internet Solutions

Default Better ADSL speeds, higher caps, cheaper uncapped from Internet Solutions

ADSL price cuts and data boost from Internet Solutions

IS has announced more data on its capped accounts and price cuts for uncapped users.

As an example, Nourse said that the IS 4Mbps uncapped service has been upgraded to allow up to 10Mbps, which Nourse said offers customers value in excess of the discount received from Telkom.
    ?

SmoothOokerMaximus The_Librarian's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Should be good news for us. We got an IS uncapped product, hope it can be upgraded to 4Mbps....
    Christ-mass is NOT for Christians. Jeremiah 10.
    Is the 10 Commandments for Christians?

Saturday is the Seventh day, Sunday is the first day.

Grandmaster

Well mweb Dropped the 1MB price by 30% R300 ->R200 is 30% in my eyes?

33.333333333333%

As an example, Nourse said that the IS 4Mbps uncapped service has been upgraded
    this is quite a bold move. Though I suppose there are probably very few 10mbps users around.
    Do NOT construe anything I type as advice

Quote Originally Posted by milomak View Post
    this is quite a bold move. Though I suppose there are probably very few 10mbps users around.
    Sure IS has some shaping rules to keep them in line..
    Attention City of Joburg and its employees, you do not have permission to view this webpage, you will be charged for your malicious hacking crimes

Grandmaster
    South of the Jacarandas and north of the Jukskei

4Mbps uncapped service has been upgraded to allow up to 10Mbps
    This sounds like a good deal.

As an example, Nourse said that the IS 4Mbps uncapped service has been upgraded to allow up to 10Mbps, which Nourse said offers customers value in excess of the discount received from Telkom.
    Now that's what I call passing on the savings! Contrast that with MWEB's zero discount on 4 & 10Mbps accounts as their customers are 'getting enough value already'.

no wonder i get my full line speed even thou im on a 4Mb service! Great stuff!!

"As an example, Nourse said that the IS 4Mbps uncapped service has been upgraded to allow up to 10Mbps, which Nourse said offers customers value in excess of the discount received from Telkom."

Sounds awesome. Probably a noob question though, which ISP offers this? Do I.S. sell uncapped ADSL accounts directly to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by prodigyX View Post
    "As an example, Nourse said that the IS 4Mbps uncapped service has been upgraded to allow up to 10Mbps, which Nourse said offers customers value in excess of the discount received from Telkom."

Sounds awesome. Probably a noob question though, which ISP offers this? Do I.S. sell uncapped ADSL accounts directly to the public?

https://www.plugg.co.za//

Quote Originally Posted by prodigyX View Post

ISPs like Afrihost and Axxess resell IS's products. Axxess in particular launched a 10Mbps uncapped account after the IPC price cut which costs R1,599/month.

Quote Originally Posted by mrlgm007 View Post
    I have the 4MB account there and I'm rocking at 10Mbps :-D

openweb should react to this i would imagine. and so to everyone else that provides 10mbps services.
    Do NOT construe anything I type as advice

Quote Originally Posted by mrlgm007 View Post
    Looks tempting. I especially like the two concurrent connections ability as I now live in two places and I'm in the process of installing a second ADSL line. Never heard of those guys though...
    ...IMHO.

Run any Windows program as a service
    CPU|Mobo|RAM|HDD|Screen|KB|Mouse|Case|Am I cool nao? :3

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast