Thread: Samsung confirms quad-core for new Galaxy S

Default Samsung confirms quad-core for new Galaxy S

Samsung confirms quad-core for Galaxy S III

Samsung Electronics Co said on Thursday it would mass-produce its faster, energy-saving quad-core mobile microprocessor to power the third generation of its flagship Galaxy S smartphone, due to be unveiled next week...
    ლ(ಠ_ಠ )ლ

Nahhh.. I'll skip this. Waiting for the i7 Galaxy S2000
    Custom 600T | i7 [email protected] | 16GB DDR3 1600 | GTX 780Ti | EVO 840 512GB SSD | 23"@1920x1080 |

samsung rules the next generation mobiles

MyBB Legend

Yikes. Can't wait to see this beast.

Damn! Can't wait!

I bought my S2 via the FNB deal. Now my cellphone contract is due for upgrade and the wife wants a new phone. Was looking to get her a S2 as well but I would obviously like to get myself the S3 and give her my S2

How long after launch date can we expect to see the S3 in SA?
    I miss LancelotSA aka ClintZA

Elop said that quad cores is over kill and put too much strain on the battery....wonder if he's right?
    Men if we don't father our children the world will, & the father substitutes it provides, more often than not, are destructive to their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by beans100 View Post
    Elop said that quad cores is over kill and put too much strain on the battery....wonder if he's right?
    I believe Elop said multi core processors waste battery life {including dual and quad core variants}, which is strange as windows 8 is expected to support and have dual core processor phones from Nokia, I can't wait to see the reversal and back pedaling by nokia when they actually do launch a dual core windows phone.

Link: http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthre...f-battery-life

kingrob

Quote Originally Posted by MattyW View Post
    I believe Elop said multi core processors waste battery life {including dual and quad core variants}, which is strange as windows 8 is expected to support and have dual core processor phones from Nokia, I can't wait to see the reversal and back pedaling by nokia when they actually do launch a dual core windows phone.

Link: http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthre...f-battery-life
    Loppy is a tool.