Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast

Thread: Iphone contracts

Default Iphone contracts

Hey all!

Where can i get a good deal on the Iphone? I heard there are contracts where you can get them for around R300...

or if there are any good deals on the Galaxy S2 that would good too.

You can get the iPhone 4S 16gb for R289pm from vodacom, with just 100mb data a month included.

Quote Originally Posted by Synaesthesia View Post
    You can get the iPhone 4S 16gb for R289pm from vodacom, with just 100mb data a month included.
    No voice minutes included? Probably not too bad.

There are other options that include voice minutes too, from vodacom. The mtn deal might be better.

I've just posted something similar - does the following include the iPhone http://www.vodacom.co.za/personal/ph...rydayoff-peaks - or is the contract for someone that has the iPhone already?

R249.00pm
    120 anytime minutes
    250MB data
    50 SMS
    http://www.riverbed.com/

Jägermeiʃter can fix that!

I've checked it out and Vodacom offers better value for money.

Default New iPad

The new iPad has been available today. Anyone experiencing the similar problems as listed on other forums after purchases in US and UK? Heat, dead pixels, back light shinning through etc ......

Default New iPad

Got the white one - and I don't see any of those issues.

Got a 16GB wifi + 4g one and have not had any problems.

It does get warm when stressed but so does every other device using a battery.

It's fine. Slightly warmer.

The screen IS awesome.

Master

Got one today (my first iPad), and haven't had any of those problems. Heat doesn't seem like a big issue, but then I haven't been playing any heavy games on it which seemed to be the common theme where it got hot.

Screen really is fantastic, especially when they have them next to iPad 2's. One might not even notice the pixels on an iPad 2 normally, but when you have them next to each other your brain really clicks and you go "oh those things on the iPad 2! yes those pixels! I see them everywhere now!"

Can't wait for this kind of resolution to hit laptops.

I will be collecting mine from the Apple store in Robina, Australia sometime this week. Could not wait for them to get to SA- besides it's a bit cheaper here. Fortunately I am here a few times a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Basilrsa View Post
    I will be collecting mine from the Apple store in Robina, Australia sometime this week. Could not wait for them to get to SA- besides it's a bit cheaper here. Fortunately I am here a few times a year.

Nice...

How much cheaper ?

I will be collecting mine from the Apple Store in Robina, Australia, sometime later this week. Could not wait for it to arrive in SA and it's slightly cheaper here. Lucky I am over here a couple of times a year. Boy, this is Apple country. Everyone seems to have an iPhone. Buy hey, their ADSL in Coomera sucks compared to my connection in Boksburg.
    Sorry for the repeat - This damn ADSL is so slooow here.

Price of a 32GB 4G WiFi is approx R6500. Add about R900 for the 64GB model. So not much cheaper than in SA.
    Last edited by Basilrsa; 30-04-2012 at 02:09 PM.

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast