Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: M40+ and M75+

Default M40+ and M75+

Hi,

Im trying to Migrate from Max25+ to Uncapped.. However all I see is the M40+ and M75+.

For the life of me I couldnt find prices of these 2 packages, anyone know the prices of these?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Rishalin View Post
    Im trying to Migrate from Max25+ to Uncapped.. However all I see is the M40+ and M75+.
    Where do you see that?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rishalin View Post
    For the life of me I couldnt find prices of these 2 packages, anyone know the prices of these?
    The Max40+ and Max75+ packages are only supposed to be for migration from the old Wireless 8 and Wireless 15 packages. Pricing should be the same as the old package; R592 and R955 respectively.

From the current pricing, Uncapped (1GB daily) is R599 and Uncapped+ (3GB daily) is R879.

Default Where are the options?

Where do you see that?

The Max40+ and Max75+ packages are only supposed to be for migration from the old Wireless 8 and Wireless 15 packages. Pricing should be the same as the old package; R592 and R955 respectively.

From the current pricing, Uncapped (1GB daily) is R599 and Uncapped+ (3GB daily) is R879.
    Hi, I have the same problem, only options when choosing the 'change package' link is M40+ and M75+???

Regards