Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Can it possiable call with ZTE MF 100 modem?

  1. #1

    Default Can it possiable call with ZTE MF 100 modem?

    i wanna call to any number with ZTE MF 100 modem.can it possiable? please help ginggs bro can u add call feature in ur mdma application.mdma g8 software.

  2. #2
    SmoothOokerMaximus The_Librarian's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Amon Sl
    Posts
    87,313
    Blog Entries
    19

    Default

    It's called Skype or Google Talk.

    You'll have to find out yourself whether it will work or not.
    Christ-mass is NOT for Christians. Jeremiah 10.
    Is the 10 Commandments for Christians?

    Saturday is the Seventh day, Sunday is the first day.

  3. #3

    Default

    I think it can call out on UMTS I have a K3565-Z which came with the Vodafone Branded Dashboard I removed it and downloaded some Asian dashboard and now I can call out, mms, sms, and use USSD.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elriconess View Post
    I think it can call out on UMTS I have a K3565-Z which came with the Vodafone Branded Dashboard I removed it and downloaded some Asian dashboard and now I can call out, mms, sms, and use USSD.
    Do you have the link for the dash please ???
    If it walks like a duck and kwaks like a duck ..its a duck

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by emran View Post
    i wanna call to any number with ZTE MF 100 modem.can it possiable? please help ginggs bro can u add call feature in ur mdma application.mdma g8 software.
    Ginggs? What is that?

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by elriconess View Post
    Thanks
    If it walks like a duck and kwaks like a duck ..its a duck

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •