I am pesently a CMS Web Developer & looking at a career change. I would ideally like to work for a company like Vodacom, MTN, Major bank, any company where there are opportunities for growth. I have the following:
1. Certificate in Project Management
2. Certificate in Graphic Design
3. Diploma In Web Page Design
6. Dreamweaver/Expression Web
7. Project Management
8. Pastel Accounting
1. Forecourt Manager
2. Admin Manager
3. Back-office Support/Technician/Auditor using SQL
4. Office Manager/Junior Graphic Designer
5. Help desk administrator
6. CMS Web Developer (current)
I intend studying further, however the field of study would depend on my next career move. What courses can I look at doing where I can transfer my knowledge & qualifications? Some advise I received was to look at doing a MCSD, Oracle SQL, Sharepoint.
I recently read an article on this site that stated some of the most sought after skills that Vodacom & MTN look for are:
1. Internet Solutions design
2. Cloud Architects
3. Digital & online Media experts
Based on these, are there any other courses I can perhaps look at?
I would appreciate any feedback.