Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Personal Hotspot on New iPad?

Angry Personal Hotspot on New iPad?

Anyone know how to setup a wifi hotspot on the new iPad? I'm with Vodacom.

M

It needs to be enabled by the SP

If it has been the settings are under Settings, General, Network.

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4517
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown

I got a new ipad 4 10 days ago. in addition i got a micro sim from 8ta. However are battling to setup the hotspot on my ipad. None of the setup buttons are available? I logged a complaint on hello peter last night. Was very impressed with the response time. However the instructions they have sent me did not work because i did not have the options on my ipad? Their respone on that was: "we just had confirmation that the ipad does not support hotspot". I queried that but since then they have ignored me!!! I have googled for the last week already but get no answer either! Hoping someone on My Broadband can assist me.

It was working until recently. I suppose the sp's are angling to provide it only for an additional charge?

Anyone from a sp prepared to comment?