Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 209

Thread: Crazy 8ta Hot Spot Sale!

  1. #16
    Super Grandmaster kingrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    19,554

    Default

    8ta might just sway a few people over to Windows Phone 7, Microsoft will be delighted.

    Very good specs on the Samsung Omnia 7 phone, 4'' Super Amoled display, 1Ghz Snapdragon CPU, Andreno 200 GPU.....for R858. Bargain!
    Last edited by kingrob; 01-05-2012 at 09:13 AM.

  2. #17
    Grandmaster iDOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far & Away
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    Good luck with getting anything out of 8ta however. Awesome prices, except they did not supply any stock to the branches. Received confession from one of the 8ta flagship stores, that some of the Telkom direct stores have stock and yet they don't have. They've been waiting for the specials to be loaded the entire day yesterday, their systems were down.

    Most of the internal staff battling with the customers for the phones as well. One idiot staffer at a store on the south of jhb was reserving the stores inventory for a local cell store dealer, fortunately he shot his mouth off and I coincidentally ran into an official 8ta rep that sorted it out.

    Yet again they shoot themselves in the foot.

  3. #18
    Super Grandmaster kingrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    19,554

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iDOL View Post
    Good luck with getting anything out of 8ta however. Awesome prices, except they did not supply any stock to the branches. Received confession from one of the 8ta flagship stores, that some of the Telkom direct stores have stock and yet they don't have. They've been waiting for the specials to be loaded the entire day yesterday, their systems were down.

    Most of the internal staff battling with the customers for the phones as well. One idiot staffer at a store on the south of jhb was reserving the stores inventory for a local cell store dealer, fortunately he shot his mouth off and I coincidentally ran into an official 8ta rep that sorted it out.

    Yet again they shoot themselves in the foot.
    True that.

    What 8ta really needs, is a brilliant and dynamic CEO, and they will kick all the other operators' asses.

    They have the whole Telkom backbone at their disposal - and they are still struggling?

    Just seems like they are still unorganized after all these years.
    Last edited by kingrob; 01-05-2012 at 09:37 AM.

  4. #19
    Super Grandmaster kingrob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    19,554

    Default

    Hang on....all the CNA shops sell 8ta prepaid phones, so you can buy a phone cash from CNA on your Edgars, CNA card and pay it off over six/twelve months.

    Schweet!

  5. #20

    Default

    Any1 managed to get the Huawei s7 slim from 8ta?

  6. #21

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dheshenp View Post
    Any1 managed to get the Huawei s7 slim from 8ta?
    I took out the contract yesterday, they didn't have stock loacaly, but told me they will courier one from another branch. Apparently I'll get it by Thursday.
    If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

  7. #22
    Grandmaster iDOL's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Far & Away
    Posts
    1,829

    Default

    Which branch was that at

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beans100 View Post
    I took out the contract yesterday, they didn't have stock loacaly, but told me they will courier one from another branch. Apparently I'll get it by Thursday.
    Same For me with the Desire S, no stock but will get one for me on Friday. Hermanus Telkom shop.

  9. #24

    Default

    I'm already happy with the I5 promo and this is just the cherry on the top.
    Well done 8ta.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

  10. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iDOL View Post
    Which branch was that at
    Worcester Mall
    If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.

  11. #26

    Default

    Can anyone explain to me just how they are able to undercut their competitors by such a large amount? Correct me if I'm wrong but some of those deals seem very close to overseas prices.
    Last edited by Malfeasant; 01-05-2012 at 03:28 PM.

  12. #27

    Default

    SWEET! Just bought an HTC Desire S from Telkom Direct at N1 City. Last 1 they had. Awesome. :P
    For Pylo!

  13. #28

    Default

    Are the telkom direct stores open today?

  14. #29

    Default

    Yep. Not sure when they close though.
    For Pylo!

  15. #30

    Default

    Anyone been able to get any of these yet?
    Will work for peanuts

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •