Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HELP !!! MyBB mobi site

Thanks.

Old Mobi is much easier to access links and less memory intensive.

Great to have site back

Thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you....

A suggestion if I may, please give a similar option for the mobi site like we have for the main. By that I mean the ability to choose what skin/theme a person logged in would want to see. Quite possibly the skin we saw yesterday would look fine on a tablet etc. but folks can at least have the choice whether to use the option or not.
    Neo-Luddite - Permanent Darwin award candidates
    Shaping Explained here
    Do you Oink! ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmik View Post
    A suggestion if I may, please give a similar option for the mobi site like we have for the main. By that I mean the ability to choose what skin/theme a person logged in would want to see. Quite possibly the skin we saw yesterday would look fine on a tablet etc. but folks can at least have the choice whether to use the option or not.
    Agreed. Personally I preferred the new version - there were features available on my blackberry that had not previously been available.
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown
    Ron White was right

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123