Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: DA calls for further e-toll investigation into SANRAL

Default DA calls for further e-toll investigation into SANRAL

DA calls for even more in-depth e-toll investigation

The SA National Roads Agency Limited (Sanral) must disclose the names of all 33 sub-contractors involved in the collection of e-tolls on Gauteng highways, the DA said on Sunday.

The poster previously known as Qwikslver Chevron's Avatar

Your post is meaningless because you didn't post a link.

In an interview with the Sunday Times, ETC chief executive Salahdin Yacoubi said he would not release the full list of sub-contractors until he had “obtained permission” from them.

He said he had “nothing to hide” and would “collaborate with any investigation” into the beneficiaries of the e-toll contracts.
    Collaborate is an interesting word, it is the sinister synonym of cooperate.

Is it too early to predict that Salahdin Yacoubi meant he will collaborate with the cANCer's own "investigation"?
    ATTENTION: Bloody dishonourable SCAMRAL agent and clones

Trying to bait me into replying to your troll posts is not going to work.

I heard a vicious rumor that the same company involved in the arms deal, is involved in this e-tolling deal.

If it turns out to be true, the newspapers will make a killing in the next few months & a lot of corrupt people will be uncovered.

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by kingrob View Post
    I heard a vicious rumor that the same company involved in the arms deal, is involved in this e-tolling deal.

If it turns out to be true, the newspapers will make a killing in the next few months & a lot of corrupt people will be uncovered.
    ....and promoted to a higher position

This ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Wag View Post
    ....and promoted to a higher position
    ...and this ^^ too
    Real Men Don't Rape! [Lead SA]
    Report rape and sexual abuse. You can SMS an anonymous tip-off to 32211. SMS charged at R1.

Kapsch Sweden have confirmed that they used to be owned by Saab. Saab admitted their role in the arms deal bribe story.

R20 Billion / 185 km = R108,108108.1081081

Think that is a little bit excessive for a per/km rate???

How much of this went towards the road upgrade, and how much to the back pockets of corrupt people?

DA must ask for a full financial breakdown.

WTF 33 sub-contractors !!!