Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: CCNA Exam

Default CCNA Exam

Good day people,am studyng Cisco and I wanna know hw do I register for the exam??e website or link pliz.thank u

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Good luck!!

Try booking through Pearson Vue on their site.

If you need any assistance, don't be afraid to ask the members here , am going to be writing towards end of the year and got awesome advice from srothman aswell.

Like Yuu mentioned, book directly online through Vue. Easy as pie and you'll save a couple of hundred bucks instead of working through a test centre who inflate the costs.

Good luck with your exam and shoot if you have any questions.

Super Grandmaster

I recommend doing a search on the forum for CCNA. Then reading through the posts, there are stacks of posts which have a wealth of knowledge in them.
    He gets the ball, he takes the piss
    He wears the shirt of Matt Le Tiss
    Rickie Lambert Southampton goal machine

Hi guys I want to know on how to register 4 ccna exams using pearsonveu pliz help

If you can't work that out for yourself I wouldn't even bother studying for the exam.

Quote Originally Posted by mister View Post
    If you can't work that out for yourself I wouldn't even bother studying for the exam.
    roflol ... shame thats tad bit harsh ... but yeah good logic non the less
    WA!

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Tapiwa View Post
    Hi guys I want to know on how to register 4 ccna exams using pearsonveu pliz help
    If you cant navigate the pearson vue site, you are gonna just love the cisco website

go to pearsonvue site, select sign in, select IT / cisco,
    select Career Certifications and Specialization Exams, then create an account.

Quote Originally Posted by mister View Post
    Lol - damn straight

Hmmmm If you find a place that has a prometric centre, you can register there if you need to

True, but they are usually a couple fo hundred bucks more expensive because of so-called "administrative fees". Online is quick and easy.

hi how do I pay using peasonvue I'm finding it difficult
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    Good luck!!

Try booking through Pearson Vue on their site.

If you need any assistance, don't be afraid to ask the members here , am going to be writing towards end of the year and got awesome advice from srothman aswell.

Credit Card. If you find the site difficult then maybe it will be better if you book through a testing centre.

I don't know your location, but I'm close to Cape Town. I didn't register with Pearson Vue directly. I just phoned one of the closest exam centers to me and they registered me with Pearson and Cisco. I wrote this exam at TorqueIT (I believe they are all over the country), but believe other exam centers such as Dynamic etc. will be able to do the same.
    All this registrations they did for free and I received the links and passwords etc through email. Hassle free...
    Men if we don't father our children the world will, & the father substitutes it provides, more often than not, are destructive to their lives.

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by beans100 View Post
    I don't know your location, but I'm close to Cape Town. I didn't register with Pearson Vue directly. I just phoned one of the closest exam centers to me and they registered me with Pearson and Cisco. I wrote this exam at TorqueIT (I believe they are all over the country), but believe other exam centers such as Dynamic etc. will be able to do the same.
    All this registrations they did for free and I received the links and passwords etc through email. Hassle free...
    For some reason, you can no longer schedule exams at pearsonvue.com for torque IT (at least not the rivonia branch).
    I suspect its because they charge an extra fee for the exam booking, and are tired of losing out on it

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast