Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast

Thread: Zuma found "Not guilty"!

Default Zuma found "Not guilty"!

As it says!
    Boycott MWEB
    1. Leave MWeb! They WILL throttle your 1Mbps line to death as soon you download over 100GB
    2. Cancellation form

Default Zuma for President!

Then he can rape the rest of South Africa! Although he had a strong case and the outcome predicted in another thread, I would not put cultural ethnic rape beyond him, Also the fact the he is found not guilty but slept while married with an old friends daughter, lack of respect? it should show clearly show that he does not have the credibility or the ethics to be in any GVT even in any other African country, let alone in the civilised world. But the local population is to immature to grasp, purely being a ANC activist and being a martyr will give a license to anything in this country, Its all for the course!
    But then as stated a few times during the trial by Zuma himself it is in the culture, ethnic rule, that is why Africa is overpopulated and will remain so for ever. The law have just given a huge injection toward the course of legalised rape, watch the statistics, that is how south Africa culture was and now even more will be!..................... Race zealot's flame away!
    Last edited by pupa; 08-05-2006 at 03:40 PM.

pupa : Dude, he was just found not guilty of rape. Continuing to call him a rapist is just wrong

Super Grandmaster

He is a rapist !! Did you hear the judge's judgement? Oh my god i am embarrased for the judiciary. He basically did not believe one thing the prosecution said. All he has done is weaken our law once again and now future victims are in big k@k
    UTD : full signal 100 % of the time , MTU 1352 , RWIN 255520 -external aerial makes a huge difference

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace." George Washington (1732-1799)
    Evil triumphs when good men do nothing !!

craigsa : He is not a rapist. You can say so till you are blue in the face, but it will not change the matter. He did an incredibly good and thorough job. Our judiciary is excellent. The problem is with the protection services and the correctional services

Dude, you have to learn to accept judgments, whether they are in your favour or against. Doing otherwise is just as bad as some of the Zuma supporters

Super Grandmaster

He is a rapist He is a rapist He is a rapist - there i am blue in the face. No my learned friend you have to learn that politics are more at play here than anything else. Wakey wakey
    UTD : full signal 100 % of the time , MTU 1352 , RWIN 255520 -external aerial makes a huge difference

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace." George Washington (1732-1799)

He won't escape the corruption charge that case is much much stronger with shaik already convicted.
    |_0

Banned

What a wonderful country, democracy at its best, do what u want people, rape , murder , go wild.

Super Grandmaster

Was told by a friend in the intel. that he will get off this case and he will be found guilty on the corruption so lets see.

Banned

would your friend by any chance be God

craigsa : Have you been eating LG's conspiracy theory pills again?

mac_mac74 : What are you going on about. He wasn't found guilty of rape but still let off. He was found *not guilty*

craigsa : I think he was innocent of the rape (And I was right)
    I think he will be found guilty of corruption as the case is much stronger due to the Shaik rulling (So we could both be right there. Lets hope so. I dont particularly want him as a president. I quite pro the idea of a female president)

Super Grandmaster

No i live in a place called reality. Well lets see if my friend was right. The future will show if bigger forces are at play here.

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by JStrike
    craigsa : I think he was innocent of the rape (And I was right)
    No !! he was found innocent based on one mans interpretation of the evidence. He is a liar , so why should i believe him now ? He has been found to have lied many times before so.......

Quote Originally Posted by JStrike
    pupa : Dude, he was just found not guilty of rape. Continuing to call him a rapist is just wrong
    We have two threads running so bear with me!

Read my post again dude. I said i would not put cultural ethnic rape beyond him! I did not say he is an rapist. In an civilised world we call what he would see as culture or the ethnic norm as "RAPE"

By the way what I saw in court was a nice beautifully black lady, a looker, many would try their luck with her, and due to the ethnic culture they would see any towardness or friendliness or even that wearing a mini as an environment of consensual sex! so yes maybe many times she was raped and the ethnic laws in South Africa denied her rights up to now! I used to believe if a woman says no the moment before penetration you have to stop! else it remains rape! She could easily have said in court that she said NO! and Zuma would not stop, she could even have created her own injuries if she wanted to nail him. Maybe she have a mental problem of not wanting the sex but are scared to say no! because of past history.

FACT REMAINS ZUMA IS A PIG AND THE COUNTRY DO NOT KNOW IT THEY WILL VOTE FOR HIM!

Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast