Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast

Thread: Obama falls behind Romney in polls after endorsing gay marriage

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nick333 View Post
    In fact if anyone actually believes Obama had to be convinced on gay marriage they're more than a little naive.
    As are people who believe the man is a Christian.
    Behind every dark cloud lies the sun, waiting to boil you alive.

Quote Originally Posted by copacetic View Post
    Well... yeah, probably.
    Quote Originally Posted by icyrus View Post
    Good to see that you are still a bigoted ignorant arsehole. Some things never change.

Banned

Reverend Wright ftw hey

Romney is the same as the prompter-reading Obama, fake; Romney is just another cardboard cut-out, going through the motions, telling people what they want to hear.

Watch and listen to Ron Paul, he tells people not what they want to hear, but what he believes whether that makes him popular or not. He speaks from the heart.

Quote Originally Posted by empirex View Post
    Reverend Wright ftw hey

Romney is the same as the prompter-reading Obama, fake; Romney is just another cardboard cut-out, going through the motions, telling people what they want to hear.

Watch and listen to Ron Paul, he tells people not what they want to hear, but what he believes whether that makes him popular or not. He speaks from the heart.
    And, that's why he will never be President of the USA.

You can spin candidates as being fake or saying what they need to to be elected but the fact is that that is the system Americans have created. Every candidate has to make promises that they have very little chance of fulfilling because Americans still believe, against all evidence, that the office holds the power to effect real change.
    Quote Originally Posted by icyrus View Post
    Good to see that you are still a bigoted ignorant arsehole. Some things never change.

Banned

And, that's why he will never be President of the USA.

You can spin candidates as being fake or saying what they need to to be elected but the fact is that that is the system Americans have created. Every candidate has to make promises that they have very little chance of fulfilling because Americans still believe, against all evidence, that the office holds the power to effect real change.
    You're right, that has been procedure.

But from what we are seeing today many Americans are now sick of that. The support for Ron Paul, and his message "from the heart" , is gaining huge momentum in the US right now. While Obama addresses stadiums that are half empty, Ron Paul speaks to capacity with people in trees and on top of buildings. Is it late in the game, has the awareness of just what Ron Paul represents come just a little too late. I'm not sure. But what I can tell you is that many Americans who actually get to hear (mainstream media hardly ever features him ) is message are listening. Many are realising he is the only man who can bring about real change in America, because the current left / right paradigm is a ruse. Left or right, Romney or Obama it makes no difference, the American machine keeps marching in the same direction, with a different face.

Real change requires something else, someone like Ron Paul.

Blog Entries

And, that's why he will never be President of the USA. .
    He wont be president because of his failed economic theory. No rational or thinking man can take his economic policies seriously (specifically when dealing with the debunked austrian school of economics). Only the crazies and loons believe in his economics. Which is a pity, as some of his ideas are halfway decent.
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist. That is all..." - Oscar Wilde

I thought this was interesting.
    http://wiki.mises.org/wiki/Republica...rimaries,_2012

http://thereal2012delegatecount.com/

Still a loooong way to go it seems, contra to what the mainstream media is reporting.

You can't trust a meta-ethical moral relativist since such a person can abuse reason to justify any act.

Grandmaster

I must agree, for the most part. This seems nothing more than an election time move. Those whose votes would be swayed by this stance would not have voted for him in the first place.

I'm not an Obama fan, but I must admit I find the idea of Romney as president quite horrifying, although sadly, he seems to be in tune with the values of many Americans.
    How is that a election time move, if anything it is going to hurt his election as the people who support Gay Marriage would have already voted for him, and now he has just alienated the unaffiliated voters who might have voted for him. It is a commendable move by Obama as this isn't a popular stance in America, especially seeing as the majority of Americans are Christian.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
    ― George Carlin

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Techne View Post
    I thought this was interesting.
    http://wiki.mises.org/wiki/Republica...rimaries,_2012

http://thereal2012delegatecount.com/

Still a loooong way to go it seems, contra to what the mainstream media is reporting.
    They are literally soiling their draws at the wave of support Ron Paul is receiving right now.
    Mainstream media is doing everything they can to ignore Paul. It isn't working.

Quote Originally Posted by empirex View Post
    They are literally soiling their draws at the wave of support Ron Paul is receiving right now.
    Mainstream media is doing everything they can to ignore Paul. It isn't working.
    apparently this is some of Ron's quotes:
    "... I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in [Washington, DC] are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."[164]
    "Boy, it sure burns me to have a national holiday for that pro-communist philanderer, Martin Luther King. I voted against this outrage time and time again as a Congressmen. What an infamy that Ronald Reagan approved it! We can thank him for our annual Hate Whitey Day!"[161][170]
    "An ex-cop I know advises that if you have to use a gun on a youth [to defend yourself against armed robbery], you should leave the scene immediately, disposing of the wiped off gun as soon as possible.... I frankly don't know what to make of such advice, but even in my little town of Lake Jackson, Texas, I've urged everyone in my family to know how to use a gun in self defense. For the animals are coming."[161][171]
    “I miss the closet. Homosexuals, not to speak of the rest of society, were far better off when social pressure forced them to hide their activities. They could also not be as promiscuous. Is it any coincidence that the AIDS epidemic developed after they came 'out of the closet,' and started hyper-promiscuous sodomy? I don't believe so, medically or morally.”[172][173]
    “[Magic] Johnson may be a sports star, but he is dying [of AIDS] because he violated moral laws.”[162][174]
    “[T]he criminal ‘Justice’ Department wants to force dentists to treat these Darth Vader types [people with AIDS] under the vicious Americans With Disabilities Act;" and “[W]e all have the right to discriminate, which is what freedom of association is all about, especially against killers [AIDS patients].”[162][175]
    can't say that i am a fan after this

Quote Originally Posted by smalltownsky View Post

Must say I agree with you

Super Grandmaster

I miss the closet. Homosexuals, not to speak of the rest of society, were far better off when social pressure forced them to hide their activities. They could also not be as promiscuous. Is it any coincidence that the AIDS epidemic developed after they came 'out of the closet,' and started hyper-promiscuous sodomy?
    Disgusting and extremely uninformed comment.
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by lafrica View Post
    they (criminals ) are just trying to make a living .

yikes
    Delta Motor Corporation of South Africa Opel Monza 160i GSi Car of the Year 1991
    Historical Significance

Blog Entries

Wow... and he even tries to deny he wrote them: http://thinkprogress.org/politics/20...t-newsletters/
    "To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist. That is all..." - Oscar Wilde

Blog Entries

Hectic stuff by Romney! Marine1... this is the guy you like?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 5 LastLast