Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast

Thread: They were brutal as animals'

Angry They were brutal as animals'

http://www.news24.com/News24/South_A...929920,00.html
    SO IT WAS TAKEN OUT BY THE MODS.But i will say it again AND YOU WONDER WHY I HATE THIS GVT? THEY WHERE FRIENDS OFF MINE!!!
    Last edited by ajak; 10-05-2006 at 11:14 AM.
    The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."Hoka Hey

Super Grandmaster

Wonder what baby and angelo think ? Maybe they know the guys who did it.
    Sorry for your loss !! I pray to god that these bastards die from aids
    UTD : full signal 100 % of the time , MTU 1352 , RWIN 255520 -external aerial makes a huge difference

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace." George Washington (1732-1799)
    Evil triumphs when good men do nothing !!

makes me sick to the stomach the absoloute disregard for life, and for what?
    A few thousand rands maybe?

A death sentence isn't enough for these perps.

Super Grandmaster

Maybe our "left wingers " would care to comment ?
    UTD : full signal 100 % of the time , MTU 1352 , RWIN 255520 -external aerial makes a huge difference

"To be prepared for war is one of the most effectual means of preserving peace." George Washington (1732-1799)

well this is sad news but you cant blame the government cause there are very bad robberies in this country

do the government hire these guys to do these things?

stop blaming the government for these crimes
    what are they suppose to do about it other than have the ability to read the future

it doesnt matter what the government does it will not stop what is going on

tell me this

that case where that afrikaaner stuffed 3 dead black ladies in a washing machine after he killed them

why didnt you guys start a thread about that?

ajak where is your post informing ppl of that incident?

would like to see if you actually posted about that
    Last edited by killadoob; 10-05-2006 at 11:41 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by killadoob
    well this is sad news but you the government cause there are very bad robberies in this country

what are they suppose to do about it other than have the ability to read the future

*sigh*... The government is required to ensure that the citizens of this country are safe at all times. Furthermore, all citizens have the right to dignity, both in life and death. This is not my opinionated "right-wing" mutterings. These are clauses contained in the Constitution - and the government is supposed to uphold the Constitution at all cost.
    The government is 100% to blame for any incidences of all crime in this country.

Super Grandmaster

that case where that afrikaaner stuffed 3 dead black ladies in a washing machine after he killed them
    Didn't know anyone had been found guilty of this crime but maybe you know something we dont ???

well this is sad news but you cant blame the government cause there are very bad robberies in this country

Murder happens everywhere. Even senseless, brutal murders happen everywhere. The difference is that it is exceedingly rare in most civilized countries where as here its rampant. Hence the frustration with the government who are meant to protect their citizens.

Default Thank you

tell me this

its all good and well when its happening to black ppl, but as soon as u touch whites then u are all sorts of names.

it is so sad to see that there are ppl who actualy think ppl in th township are slobs but how would they know of the township going on's unless they them selves where the creators of the conditions our ppl live other these days.

U know how it is my bro if its bad and urgly blame the black man.

**** Black/White/Brown/Red or Blue.

The manner in which this murder occured, and one of several unecesary murders everyday it seem, this is the problem.

I dont care about the skin colour of the murderer.

Why do you guys always have to bring everything too race.

tell me this

Ja they realy screw up(too much "jik"
    An for you information,I ONLY CARE ABOUT MY PEOPLE
    The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."Hoka Hey

Quote Originally Posted by craigsa
    Didn't know anyone had been found guilty of this crime but maybe you know something we dont ???
    wow im amazed , u had already decided that Zuma was guilty before it was proven in court infact u still think he is after he had been found not giulty but not now dat some whities are in court for mudering some darkies then we have to wait for the vedict from the court. see now im sure Angelo was right!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Baby
    its all good and well when its happening to black ppl, but as soon as u touch whites then u are all sorts of names.

it is so sad to see that there are ppl who actualy think ppl in th township are slobs but how would they know of the township going on's unless they them selves where the creators of the conditions our ppl live other these days.

U know how it is my bro if its bad and urgly blame the black man.
    Mmm. Amazing. Outcries of anger were expressed about Jacob Zuma being treated as guilty before and during his rape trial. In the Laundry murder case, the Judge threw out the case and no one was found guilty as yet? So please explain to me why the principle of "Innocent until Proven Guilty" does not apply in the latter?

Crime is a terrible illness of our society, and one that needs urgent attention from the Government - but is not getting that attention. Crime is being allowed to spiral more and more out of control everyday, and more and more people are leaving this country because of it. This is not about race. This is about yet another issue this government is not sorting out. And before you try and jump on the racist band wagon, read a couple of the threads about Brett Kebble that have spawned healthy debate on this forum - you will notice how many whites actually despise what he did in his life.

Default oh Good

Quote Originally Posted by ajak
    Ja they realy screw up(too much "jik"
    An for you information,I ONLY CARE ABOUT MY PEOPLE
    u know i am so glad i am not one of ure ppl coz i would'nt want to be associated with the likes of u!

Wonder what would happen if someone high up in government got killed like this. Would that get them off their *********s?

I am tired of living in fear. I say extreme punishment should be introduced, be it black or white or purple.

If you steal cut off a hand or a finger depending on the crime. Rape chop off teh dong.

Barbaric? maybe but go look at how it is in the countries where this is done. Criminals are scared *****less.... the way it should be.

Page 1 of 7 1 2345 ... LastLast