Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Izikhothane - 3rd degree last night

WOuld love to see a repeat of this.

Quote Originally Posted by abzo View Post
    WOuld love to see a repeat of this.
    Tonight on the eNews channel, if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by tsume View Post
    Tonight on the eNews channel, if I remember correctly.
    Thanks! Will look out for it.

think i would rather watch channel 129 thanks. what a waste of intelligence this is. someone dancing and prancing around claiming if you don't have fashion you don't have fame. well if he did have the fame i would probably know of him. blah.
    You know my name, not my story. You've heard what I've done, not what I've been through. If you were in my shoes, you’d fall at the first step.

Sounds like pre-teens and teenagers but I have to shudder to think what a miserable life that awaits them as they get older. Just like in the movie The Joneses, some of them will probably kill themselves sooner or later.

Ok it's on at 21:30 on channel 403.
    i nrrf iy

Wait, isn't it illegal to destroy money?

Yeah it is I am sure

I missed last night's 3rd Degree episode about Izikhothane. As a black guy who grew up in a township I am disgusted about this whole izikhothane madness. Whenever I go home to my parent's house in the township I always see one or two of those Izikhothane people, their are easily distinguishable with their multi-colored and expensive shirts.
    "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." ― Eleanor Roosevelt

I found this 5 or so minute long episode of last night's 3rd degree Izikhothane story. Can't find the whole episode yet.
    "Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." ― Eleanor Roosevelt

Quote Originally Posted by Sly21C View Post
    I missed last night's 3rd Degree episode about Izikhothane. As a black guy who grew up in a township I am disgusted about this whole izikhothane madness. Whenever I go home to my parent's house in the township I always see one or two of those Izikhothane people, their are easily distinguishable with their multi-colored and expensive shirts.
    I only caught the end of it and it seems as if they are groups. Very sad a teen killed himself because he could not keep up with the trend sounds stupid when you are older but remember how teens are,any stupid thing can make you depressed

I was just reading an article on this and various izikhothanes commented on it. I understood about 1% of the comments and I speak a few official languages. Hope they at least stop the wastefulness. Buying expensive clothes is ok if it's their choice but the wasting cannot go on

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JungleBoy View Post
    Sounds like pre-teens and teenagers but I have to shudder to think what a miserable life that awaits them as they get older. Just like in the movie The Joneses, some of them will probably kill themselves sooner or later.
    Where do they get the money ?
    “Character — the willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life — is the source from which self-respect springs.”

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123