Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 40

Thread: How many of these 20 Snacks do you remember?

  1. #16
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    1,821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudzy View Post
    Me too. Head first while making a high pitched "Nooooooo" voice, my wife thinks I'm strange.
    Glad to see I'm not the only one.

  2. #17
    Super Grandmaster Ou grote's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Where you live
    Posts
    15,474

    Default

    I liked Chilli/Cheese Fritos and Nachos tortillas - haven't seen them for over 20 years.

  3. #18
    Grandmaster ISP cash cow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    in the cupboard at your house
    Posts
    2,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudzy View Post
    Are those the funny round chips that stick to your tongue? If so Woolies still makes them.
    no these were shaped very similar to niknaks but the taste was a prawn (fish) flavouring. they tasted awesome but if you ate a packet of those you don't dare go to speak to anyone straight afterwards.
    I've got to stop saying "how stupid can you be?"...........Too many people are taking it as a challenge.

  4. #19
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Posts
    3,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaksta View Post
    One thing I miss was a savory biscuit type thing..

    Came in a green box and was a cheesy flavour in the shapes of spades, hearts, diamond and clubs. That **** rocked, does anyone remember it? Almost looked like a salty crack box I think!

    There was some fake ones once apon a time! Tasted *** though...

    Almost like this but in the other shapes, does anyone know what they where called!

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Lo1AFfISDi...0/IMG_1268.JPG
    My post got lost at the bottom of the page
    http://www.domaincheap.co.za
    Please signup to Dropbox with my referral! Greatly appreciated!

  5. #20
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Posts
    3,479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISP cash cow View Post
    no these were shaped very similar to niknaks but the taste was a prawn (fish) flavouring. they tasted awesome but if you ate a packet of those you don't dare go to speak to anyone straight afterwards.
    The woollies ones are nom nom nom! Had some yesterday, also make ur stink! If I eat to many though then the sodium ****s up my taste buds!
    http://www.domaincheap.co.za
    Please signup to Dropbox with my referral! Greatly appreciated!

  6. #21

    Default

    What sad is I have had Snapple, Rascals and Cheetos overseas in the last year, why cant we get it here!!

  7. #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tiaanels View Post
    What sad is I have had Snapple, Rascals and Cheetos overseas in the last year, why cant we get it here!!
    Pick and pay hyper in ottery sells Snapple.

  8. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwikslver View Post
    I still eat these

    5) Caramella Bears
    Love them! even emailed Cadbury to find out if they will make them with dark chocolate. Now that would be awesome. Unfortunately they cater for kiddies and kiddies dont like dark chocolate, so the answer to that was no. oh well, no harm in trying

  9. #24

    Default

    Where can you get Coke Vanilla? I miss that coke

  10. #25

    Default

    What was that soda drink called Jumpin Jack or something?

  11. #26
    Grandmaster shakes1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lost and Confused...
    Posts
    1,161

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cpu. View Post
    What was that soda drink called Jumpin Jack or something?
    Jumpin Jack Popcorn?

  12. #27
    Super Grandmaster AfricanTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    where the mountain meets the sea
    Posts
    17,346

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fudzy View Post
    Me too. Head first while making a high pitched "Nooooooo" voice, my wife thinks I'm strange.
    Feet first - then they scream until the last bite

  13. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ngadao08 View Post
    Where can you get Coke Vanilla? I miss that coke
    Take coke - add vanilla (I prefer extract but essence will do in a pinch).
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown
    Ron White was right

  14. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shakes1 View Post
    Jumpin Jack Popcorn?
    No, cooldrink. I found a few people that remember it, here's one.

    http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/archive/...p/t-37354.html

    I had it back in the 80's.

  15. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaksta View Post
    One thing I miss was a savory biscuit type thing..

    Came in a green box and was a cheesy flavour in the shapes of spades, hearts, diamond and clubs. That **** rocked, does anyone remember it? Almost looked like a salty crack box I think!

    There was some fake ones once apon a time! Tasted *** though...

    Almost like this but in the other shapes, does anyone know what they where called!

    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-Lo1AFfISDi...0/IMG_1268.JPG
    OMW, I was craving these things the other day. Also cant remember what they were called, just remember that they were awesome to snack on.

    Mighty Nice should be added to the list of drinks that have gone extinct. Was like a yummy custard-type drink. Got them in caramel, strawberry, vanilla and other flavours.

    What about those Toffolux toffees? A tube full of creamy toffee's each wrapped in a small wax paper.
    Last edited by HiToKiRi; 11-06-2012 at 10:54 AM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Do you remember the iPad 3 Do you remember sub forum?
    By Ou grote in forum Do you remember?
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 20-04-2012, 03:17 PM
  2. Remember, remember, the fifth mobile player?
    By jes in forum Broadband and IT News
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 03-12-2010, 02:03 PM
  3. Snacks Thread!
    By PeterCH in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 18-11-2009, 09:03 PM
  4. Pringles ARE chips and not Potato Snacks
    By RetroBok in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 22-05-2009, 06:42 PM
  5. Remember, remember the 10th of November
    By rpm in forum Broadband and IT News
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 01-11-2006, 09:23 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •