Hey there. We're in the process to introduce our clients to a new service - hosted voip solutions. We've invested in first-generation equipment and our platform is now open for testing.
For the testing environment, you will receive:
- 1 Geographical telephone number, either Cape Town or Johannesburg
- 2 Dedicated SIP extensions
- 1 IVR menu (Press one for this and two for that)
- 1 Que - to que incoming calls and the ability to accounce the caller position
- Custom music on hold - which you can use to advertize services etc
- 1 Concurrent voice call also referred to as channels. This can be increased at after our initial testing.
- Voice2Email which emails you the voicemail
- R50 credit for outbound calls (During testing phase 2)
- Custom announcement (Thank you for calling XYZ Enterprizes)
After the testing period, you get to keep your dedicated geographical number and 2 SIP extensions, free of charge.
Our voip servers are located in Newlands, Cape Town, South Africa
Our extensions supports the g729 codec, and it would be best to have a sip hardware phone which supports this codec, for testing purposes. However you can use a soft phone which doesnt support this codec, it simply means that you require a stronger dsl connection, and more server load on our side - which is okay.
Note that if you want to add any custom music on hold, or custom announcements or IVR menus, you have to prerecord the file and send it to us.
We're only going to accept 10 testing candidates at this stage.
If you want to join in, you agree to report call quality and any possible issues you might encounter.
Send your Name, contact number and whether you want a Cape Town or Johannesburg telephone number to firstname.lastname@example.org