I got my Galaxy S3 32GB white today.
Here are some of my thoughgs in the first 2 hours:
1. damn the screen is pretty
2. damn its fast
3. where do I disable this damn bubble sound, I am getting seasick.
4. goodbye standard widgets and shortcuts. except you weather/clock widget, you can stay.
5. Hurray, the exchange email supports HTML rendering
6. why no USB hard drive mode .
7. comparing with old HTC Desire... S3 is thinner, lighter, bigger battery, bigger screen, all good then.
8. excellent samsung did not partition the storage like HTC does. sorry HTC, the dumbest thing you ever did was limit the application space to 160mb (50mb usable) for apps.
9. 1000mah charger. I better take this one to the office for fast charging there. My non Samsung chargers will only charge at 600mah. Will use that one for overnight.
10. need moar HD live wallpapers. need to ensure jealousy induced clenching of teeth at the office tomorrow. will go to black background after a few months.
feel free to ask me any questions, or have any ideas what I should try with it.