Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: vodacom 3G K3772-Z moderm drives

Default vodacom 3G K3772-Z moderm drives

Hi
    Eish I have problem installing vodacom K3772-Z moderm drives on my window 7 32bit laptop any suggestion? It says error 2554,database not found,I tried control panel security-->device manager--->universal serial...--->uninstall mass storage device formula,updating from broadband desktop shortcut,etc non of this works,help.

One other thing my downloads no longer finishes,what could be the problem? All browsers fail,opera,IE,chrome,firefox im confused,was using netlimiter,get it right but they both expired and just wanna go back to how I used to download,I unistalled the expired programs but still the problem persist,help.

Regards
    Oscar

I have been having the exact problem
    Is there any solution for this problem

Regards
    Zubair