Good morning all,
Is there anyone out there that can help me out?
I recently joined iburst, got the Billion 7300nx 3G/Wireless router and the iburst USB dongle.
1) First time when I plugged the dongle into the router everything worked, BUT really slow... and keep on getting the red light on the router (internet) even though I am connected.
2) So my next step, i downloaded and installed the billion 7300nx latest firmware update (Billion-7300NX_A_v2.02b.afw)
3) everything went well, and i can see a few changes within the router's gui.
4) but NOW, I keep on getting WAN PORT --> configuration fail! (at least the red light is gone). and cant get the freakin thing connected. Something that I did notice, was on the previous firware version there was an option to tick iBurst connection, and on the latest version there ios no such option.
5) then Plugged the iburst usb dongle direct into PC and got good speeds.
6) plugged vodacom 3g dongle into router, and was connected one time shoe shine!
So now with tears in my navy blue eyes, WHAT IS GOING ON? can it be the firmware version?
Please please help?
thank you guys