Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Deleting my account

Goodbye Lynne and rest assured that at least you provided some fun to a whole bunch of anonymous people on the interweb.

and, in spite of the mild ribbing you got, you did in fact get an answer to your original question

....the piper's gotta be paid....

oh, and never, ever register on a public forum using your real name

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Lynne Heuvel View Post
    I am not obligated to stay on any forum. The internet is full of information as it is when people have problems, i am sure there are more than enough active members to keep this forum going. And in any case, most of the people i have come across here..( i am not referring to anyone in particular) seem very rude.
    Agh shame.

Seriously though, if you never log on to this site again, isn't that for any reasonable intent and purpose, precisely the same thing as having your account deleted?
    glorp

Quote Originally Posted by copacetic View Post
    Agh shame.

Seriously though, if you never log on to this site again, isn't that for any reasonable intent and purpose, precisely the same thing as having your account deleted?
    No ... because you used the word "reasonable" addressing the lady ..

/ runs like hell

I miss her already. Lynne, if you see this, please come by to say HI sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by abzo View Post
    I miss her already. Lynne, if you see this, please come by to say HI sometime.
    What if she's fat and happy?

There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by DrYes View Post
    What if she's fat and happy?

She looked happy but she wasn't too fat.

I am extremely happy to report that I have my ingrowns under control. Thank you so much Lynne for popping in to MyBB!!! I would have never known how to exfoliate, hydrate, loosen up or stop picking if you did not join MyBB ...

Please don't leave!

Dear Lynne

Please be advised that we have a 24 hour cancellation policy, and we reserve the right to charge clients who do not cancel their profiles within this time frame.

MyBroadband may also request credit card details in order to confirm cancellation and deletions of accounts, and will charge a 50% penalty on the post should it not be cancelled. The credit card details may be taken telephonically or via e-mail as the client prefers, and the deletion will not be confirmed until these details have been received.

We hope that you will understand that whilst we like to be able to accommodate our clients as far as possible, it is very frustrating when posts are cancelled at the last minute, when we could have accommodated other clients instead.

We hope that you will continue to enjoy our forum and hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by danlr View Post
    Dear Lynne

Please be advised that we have a 24 hour cancellation policy, and we reserve the right to charge clients who do not cancel their profiles within this time frame.

MyBroadband may also request credit card details in order to confirm cancellation and deletions of accounts, and will charge a 50% penalty on the post should it not be cancelled. The credit card details may be taken telephonically or via e-mail as the client prefers, and the deletion will not be confirmed until these details have been received.

We hope that you will understand that whilst we like to be able to accommodate our clients as far as possible, it is very frustrating when posts are cancelled at the last minute, when we could have accommodated other clients instead.

We hope that you will continue to enjoy our forum and hope to see you again soon.

Kind regards
    lol

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345