Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: New Forward Thinking Hosting Provider

Wink New Forward Thinking Hosting Provider

Hello All

We are ZA Serve Hosting and have been trading since 2009, we are still putting the last few touches to our newest site at the moment.

Our vision is not your typical, "Let's offer the best service/product/prices", We do that naturally Our biggest differentiator is that we do not over charge, we even offer the best FREE web hosting package on the market!

You can order our free hosting package here : http://www.zaserve.com/sharedhosting.php

If you have any input or advice we would be only to happy to hear it and make changes that would make the customer happy! Even if you're on the FREE package...

@zaserve why not wait until your site is finished before posting here? The http://www.zaserve.com/vpshosting.php page has a title of "Lorem Iperem nounammy hendrerit mauris port"! My site is out of date but I am not trying to get people to trust me and pay for my services.

Good luck with your venture.

Hi There

Thank you for your valuable feedback, yes we are completing the site at the moment and the reason why we launched earlier is to offer FREE hosting and even 50% discounts in the meantime.

We have had a good user base over the last 3 years, and enjoyed 2 years on the first page of Google for the keyword "hosting", are featured by Hellkom as still current, so in essence we have not just launched at all. However we are attending to the "New" site as a major matter of urgency as we also do not like "Lorem..." anywhere. However that page is not linked in the menu at all?

Once again, thanks for your feedback. It is feedback that allows us to keep improving!

@Hosting Help.

After reading your post we searched long and hard where the link was hiding that led you to that page and we found it, we are busy fixing that issue as a matter of real urgency!

Once again many thanks for your valuable input