Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Timbuktu couple gets 100 lashes for child out of wedlock

It will be one way to bring back discipline to our schools, as we are sitting with an enormous amount of pregnant schoolgirls.

What's the problem? Break the law, get punished. In Alabama it's illegal to play Dominoes on Sunday. Guess what? If I'm in Alabama, I won't play Dominoes on Sunday.*

*I don't play Dominoes anyway.

At the centre of my bubble of perception.

Quote Originally Posted by abzo View Post
    What's the problem? Break the law, get punished. In Alabama it's illegal to play Dominoes on Sunday. Guess what? If I'm in Alabama, I won't play Dominoes on Sunday.*

*I don't play Dominoes anyway.
    There's another point to be made. If something is illegal, contravening the law is ... well ... illegal.

If something is illegal ... then purposefully contravening it is immoral.

If your own consience is in contrast with this, then you have a moral conundrum.

Now you only have one choice to make and that is a statistical one.

Who will win.
    Twinkle, twinkle little star
    Wat de donner soek jy daar?

Picard

Did you read this part
    Ansar Dine, which seized control of the north of Mali flanked by other rebel groups, has been implementing strict Islamic law, sharia, since late March, but this is the first time a couple has been punished in this fashion.
    This child came into being before this scum took over and imposed their antiquated piece of crap idea, that they have dressed up as law

Mineer
    I am in full agreement with this ruling,
    any religion that does not enforce a moral high ground is not a religion at all.
    You talk about the breakup of the family unit, how does this article reflect that, these two people may not be married but may can still constitute a stable unit.. There is nothing in the article to suggest otherwise; therefore in this case it is the practitioners of Islam who are responsible for destabilizing the unit in question.

Also were the people been punished Muslims?

In this case Islam is beyond backwards and once again shows its true colors

PS when will you be relocating so that you can experience the wonders of Sharia and not have to put up with us Kafirs

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Splice View Post
    Should implement it here, I can just see it, poor old Zuma.
    Ya. Not to mention all the sluts at Hatfield Square after 2am...

EDIT: Come to think of it, they may actually like a good spanking...
    Last edited by BLIXEMPIE; 25-06-2012 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by R/SGT View Post
    Picard

Did you read this part

This child came into being before this scum took over and imposed their antiquated piece of crap idea, that they have dressed up as law

You talk about the breakup of the family unit, how does this article reflect that, these two people may not be married but may can still constitute a stable unit.. There is nothing in the article to suggest otherwise; therefore in this case it is the practitioners of Islam who are responsible for destabilizing the unit in question.

Also were the people been punished Muslims?

In this case Islam is beyond backwards and once again shows its true colors

PS when will you be relocating so that you can experience the wonders of Sharia and not have to put up with us Kafirs
    If they are not Muslim then I retract
    “We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”― Nelson Mandela[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Mineer View Post
    /dons my Islamic garb (you can think of it as a my version of the flame suit )
    I great you in peace. I do this, mostly the benefit of the detractors and mud slingers for I come in Peace

I am in full agreement with this ruling,
    any religion that does not enforce a moral high ground is not a religion at all.

consider this article
    the breaking down the family unit will be the end of a civilized society. Islam does recognize people as adults from the age of puberty, and when 2 adults feel inclined to each other then open the way to marriage for them. Yhis "try before you buy" sort of attitude we find among the youth today far to often leaves the mother with the baby and the father missing in action. Then we start to find stories of babies buried in rubbish heaps, or grossly better the so called coat hanger deaths at least this baby gets a better burial(at least I would hope so). If the baby is really lucky it will be taken in and looked after by the grand parents. Ain't life grand if these grandparents are rich, but inhumanly difficult when these grandparents are to old to work and hardly have a life savings to support themselves and invariably end up as street children. But go ahead call Islam backward, but when those children from broken homes come knoking on your doors exhibiting anti social behaviors, give thought that this backward Islam promoted the family structure and even resorted to whipping to keep society from falling into disarray.

further reading
    Oh my word.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12