Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: contract customer not able to switch to 99c tariff

Default contract customer not able to switch to 99c tariff

Contract expired two months ago, now month to month basis. Call centre unable so resolve problem giving conficting explanation.
    Armando, PM sent.

I am on Top-Up, phoned them.. and there was a long winded, no real clarifying explanation to me, why I am not able to chose a different billing system.
    So, now I'm being "punished" for being on a different system or not a new customer, on the 141/147 dial options it says that you are able to change your tariff plan, but there's no option ether on the self-help phone option or through an operator.

Quote Originally Posted by Sokum View Post
    I am on Top-Up, phoned them.. and there was a long winded, no real clarifying explanation to me, why I am not able to chose a different billing system.
    So, now I'm being "punished" for being on a different system or not a new customer, on the 141/147 dial options it says that you are able to change your tariff plan, but there's no option ether on the self-help phone option or through an operator.
    Good Day

You are able to migrate to the new straight up packages, which have the 99c tariff as well as other benefits.

REgards
    ~AM~

Quote Originally Posted by Cell_C View Post
    Good Day

You are able to migrate to the new straight up packages, which have the 99c tariff as well as other benefits.

REgards
    ~AM~
    Nothing new in this - call centre staff at all cell companies are generally clueless.

Received SMS today that this contract will expire on 27 June and will be prepaid. Actually it expired two months ago, no problem. Will try to select 99c option. New straightup contract is on the card, It looks like "migration" is a key word when speak to operator!
    Thanks Armando.

Quote Originally Posted by Allin View Post
    Nothing new in this - call centre staff at all cell companies are generally clueless.
    It's because if you're looking for job, there are without failure, ads every month where call centers of cell companies are looking for people, looks like these people only work there for a month and they gone. That's the reason customers are so frustrated with these call centers. 😁