Also waiting until the end of the month, then leaving if nothing has been revealed. Honestly, i am kinda shocked as to how long it is taking them. They are normally on the ball in regards to matters like this.
Dont want to move, but for the price, i can get a 10Mb line. Its kinda given as to what to do.
Yeah, Mweb are dropping the ball big time right now. If it weren't for my line's 4MB limitation and Mweb's lenient shaping policy I would have jumped ship by now. Only heavy downloaders benefit in this manner - the vast majority have no reason not to move to Afrihost.
A few days ago I got a call from Mweb wanting to do a short survey.
They asked if I moved to mweb for price or service reasons. This sounds to me like someone in managment is trying to justify keeping prices the same "because they give good service". Seriously, they do not even have a 2mb option yet.
Well, honestly, if they are increasing the pricing on the 384kbps packages, I can't see them reducing ours.
But as D3x said, they really should stop by this site on a more frequent basis. Listen to your customers.
I think I have made my choice to be honest. While cybersmart and afrihost have decreased prices, we sit in limbo.
Ciao Mweb, it's been a fun ride.
Same old same old! We should start a "Count to a million" game in here to pass the time buy while waiting for MWEB to jump on the already moving bandwagon.
I think we have better make it 2 million. I think we will get it that before we see a drop in prices
Even the Mweb people have stopped replying here!
Are we there yet?
Geez guys. Seriously. Have you nothing better to do with your time? Once Telkom officially releases upgrade and the line speed changes, I'll see what Mweb does. If Mweb does nothing, then I'll probably move over.
Sitting here whining about it isn't going to change squat.