Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any good tattoo shops in Durban

Default Any good tattoo shops in Durban

This is about a neutral thread as I can start. And is for the people living in Durban (please I am not discriminating against other cities, just that I am going to Durban for a little holiday).

All Durban residents...Any good tattoo shops? C'mon I know you have all been inked. I'm going down to Durbs at the end of june for a bit of a holiday, and its been more than 10 years since I got my first one, but that place has been closed for awhile now. I've seen lots of ads, but you know, going for a holiday in durbs means I know the marine parade and thats about it, anything close by would be appreciated.

Oh and if I forgot to mention, clean is a must

Blog Entries

Your best bets would be either Electric Eye Tattoo Studio in Umhlanga (accross the road from Breakers hotel) or Electric Eye Tattoo Studio in Gateway (1st level down by Wave House and The ROCK) and artists, either Mully at the Umhlanga studio or Deryk at the Gateway one!

Quote Originally Posted by EchoZA
    Your best bets would be either Electric Eye Tattoo Studio in Umhlanga (accross the road from Breakers hotel) or Electric Eye Tattoo Studio in Gateway (1st level down by Wave House and The ROCK) and artists, either Mully at the Umhlanga studio or Deryk at the Gateway one!
    I've seen there website, and the stuff they do are amazing, my only problem with tattoo artists in shopping malls, are they inflate their prices to afford the rent. I loved Kevin and Lucky's place that they had close to the beach front right of west street in this dingy alley. Their work was amazing, they were clean (would break the needles after they are done on you). But the place is gone, I think they now only work in cresta somewhere

Blog Entries

There prices are very reasonable and they are very clean. I had my 1st tattoo done at Kevin and Lucky's place way back in the day and it was no clean then I suggest you pop into Electric Eye and have a chat with them, your only other choice would be Body Art in Florida Road...

Quote Originally Posted by EchoZA
    There prices are very reasonable and they are very clean. I had my 1st tattoo done at Kevin and Lucky's place way back in the day and it was no clean then I suggest you pop into Electric Eye and have a chat with them, your only other choice would be Body Art in Florida Road...
    I've also seen Body art's add, was thinking about these two. Just need to find the way. Think I'll mail them a bit and find out the cost involved. a Couple of friends of mine are going with, and this will be their first time...virgin skin. I'm now going for my 12th one, so the wife needs to come up with a good design

Amamzimtoti, Athlone park

www.mayheminc.co.za/

theres also eagles, they got branches in ushaka, pavillion and pinetown. they are very professional, but pricey as hell ...
    i7 2600K @3.8 | GA Z68P-DS3 | OCZ Vertex 4 256gb SSD | 16gb HyperX Red | GTX670 Windforce | Antec H2O 920 | CM 600W Silent Pro M | CM HAF 922 | 27" IPS WQHD

I had a tat done at Electric Eye in Gateway. Seemed professional enough.

Had two piercings done at Electric Eye (Gateway) a few weeks ago. Was impressed with their service

There used to be a tattoo place in musgrave, just behind the bridal shop. I can't remember the name but a person I used to work with's brother used to own it and from what I heard he was quite respected for his work. She had a lot of nice tats anyway

Maybe someone can help with the name?
    Neo-Luddite - Permanent Darwin award candidates
    Shaping Explained here
    Do you Oink! ?

Quote Originally Posted by IRG View Post
    theres also eagles, they got branches in ushaka, pavillion and pinetown. they are very professional, but pricey as hell ...
    My advice is stay away from them they have got to big now you just get some untrained peanut with a needle stabbing at you. They have gone to the dogs.
    "Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet."
    Bob Dylan

Bone Deep Tattoo's In Durban

Any one had work done by them ?

Default Tattoo Durban

New launched No Needles Tattooz in Durban, check them out on facebook

http://www.facebook.com/?sk=23618316...40359945998360

Quick question - don't you perhaps think it may be better to get it when you are not down by the coast on holiday so that you wont be swimming and in the sun without your shirt etc to give it time to heal nicely?

Cool New Tattoo Studio north of Durban

Any tattoo fans in Durban and the north coast,please come pay our Tattoo Studio a visit.Or check out our website www.skingallery.co.za .www.skingallery.co.za We are near the beach in Ballito.We have specials on piercings at the moment.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast