Johan Els is the IT/Technical Manager at Traffic Corporate Media Communications. Johan was previously the IT Manager at Mindset Network and the Technical Manager at First in Business Solutions.
Traffic Corporate Media Communication (Traffic) is owned 100% by Mindset Network and provides end-to-end corporate media solutions or single services within the value chain. These services include content production, production facilities and delivery services.
With complicated IT, video production, video post production and satellite delivery networks extending to over 80 desktops into more than 15 servers spread over 5 local networks. WAN connections include Internet Service Providers, GPRS and Satellite connections.
- Planning, installation and management networks in the Microsoft, Linux and Apple domains with additional specialized networks from Meridian Data, Ixos, Leitch Broadcast, Avid Post Production, KenCast MultiCast networks and Omnibus ITX Broadcast.
- Johan has developed websites and have build web applications to generate reports, send SMS's and show network statuses.
- Live to air video studios with full production facilities and a passion for video and still photography makes for all good contribution to the company.
- Involvement in production and presenting as part of Lets Talk Network keeps me up to date with technology and allows opportunity to interact with industry leaders.
- As a member and hosting a highsite for Pretoria Wireless User Group (www.ptawug.co.za), I further have very strong WiFi network skills.
Microsoft, Ubuntu, Mikrotik, PHP, Apache, MySQL, MsSQL, IIS, KenCast, Avid, Omnibus ITX, Leitch, ProTools, Google, YouTube