Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Recommendations - Bluetooth Radio

Default Recommendations - Bluetooth Radio

Hi Everyone,

Please can you give me recommendations for a nice Bluetooth enabled radio for my Renault Sandero.

Please also advise where stocks your recommendation if possible.

Thx

What hubby did is he went to a car sound place (a reputable one) they installed an aftermarket radio with a face plate so that it looks like it was factory fitted and not so easy to steal.

I have no idea what make it is, however it is android operating system with Bluetooth, navigation, reverse cam, mp3, front loading CD and USB with a touch screen. It works really amazing, especially the navigation, I think it is I Go.

I think HiFi Corp also sell normal car radios with Bluetooth, then ones with the flip off face, they should be the normal makes like JVC, Philips.

Hope this helps at least a bit

Hi,

What did Hubby pay?

I have the Sony MEX-BT3800U but that was a year ago i bought it and it works fine was makro R2100
    If it walks like a duck and kwaks like a duck ..its a duck

Super Grandmaster

Make sure you get one with an external microphone that can be put near the driver. I couldn't find a descent one and opted for installing a Parrot car kit which is gr8. Installed was +-R2K for the 3000 evolution.
    ALL POSTS ARE IN MY PERSONAL OPINION
    "Pray for Our President Zuma and his party, Julius Malema, and Zimbabwean Robert Mugabe... Psalm 109:8".

Quote Originally Posted by Aharon View Post
    Hi,

What did Hubby pay?
    I think he paid about R6,500 for everything, camera, installation, double din radio & face plate.

There was another place that quoted R 4,800 for more or less the same, however they did not have stock and he is a very impatient man

So I am sure if you ask around you will probably get a similar deal on even better if you have a bit more patients