I have the Openweb 50GB unshaped account for R300.
It worked fine for June when I got it, but the ENTIRE July period it's been shaped. There's been NO communication of an error from the ISP.
I sent them an email, and they hastily replied that there's a network error, and that's it. If this is the case, then their communication is UNACCEPTABLE.
I switched to my Afrihost account, and it works 100 percent, and I'm get ~500 - 600kb/s during the day.
If this carries on, I will report this to the National Consumer Commission, I refuse to pay for an unneccessary service.
I'd rather pay R100 more at Afrihost and actually get service as promised!