What do you guys think of this:
- Intel® 3rd Generation Core™ i5-3570 (3.4GHz, 6M Cache, 4x Cores) CPU
- MSI Z77A-G43 Z77 Chipset SATA3 6.0Gb/s USB 3.0 Motherboard
- NVIDIA GTX 550 Ti Overclocked Edition 1GB 192bit DDR5 DX11 Graphics Card
- Thermaltake Commander GS-III USB 3.0 Window Gaming Case
- Corsair Gaming Series GS500 500W 80+ High Performance Power Supply
- Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600MHz High Performance Gaming RAM
- 750GB Western Digital 7200RPM 64MB Cache SATA3 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive
- 24x Dual Layer DVD +/- Writer
- Integrated 8 CH High Defination Sound Card
- Integrated Gigabit LAN Card - Broadband Ready
Price: 7,799.00 (looking for maximum 8 grand to spend)
I would require it for games (crysis, farcry, need for speed, fallout vegas, just cause 2, etc) on a decent graphics level and it must be smooth also for watching movies, internet etc. I am not a hectic gamer though.
Thanks for all your advice/suggestions!!