Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Cell C has upgraded their network but the CRM still sucks

Default Cell C has upgraded their network but the CRM still sucks

Just a rant here. Cell C's back -end services; account management and customer relationship management still has a long way to go. Call their sales and you'll get the best service in the world, but once they have you - they don't put any effort into supporting you. I'm not just talking about answering phones, I want you to actually deal with the issue. Don't tell me someone will call me back in 48 hours then never hear from you again. Fix it when I call the first time. Empower your employees Cell C or I'm porting back to MTN. /rant

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Not just CellC I'm afraid, but 90% of the companies in South Africa.

Staff appear totally unmotivated. Have a friend who runs a call centre training school. She reckons the best call centre people who take an interest in what they are doing are in India.
    Things won are done; joy's soul lies in the doing

Yeah it is sad really.

Hell yeah... I have had the same bad service and bad attitude from the call centre. Seems the great looking stores and great in store folks have to suffer with the worst "back office" types with a real *****y attitude.

They are like chalk as cheese, a real pitty. I was going to move our whole company from Vodacom to CellC but after yesterdays call im having to rethink ..

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by chrisc4290 View Post
    Not just CellC I'm afraid, but 90% of the companies in South Africa.
    ^ this

I've still had no success with Cell C, submitting an official complaint with the consumer protector today. Let's see how it goes...