Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Match 18 - Ecuador vs Costa Rica

Blog Entries

Arrow Match 18 - Ecuador vs Costa Rica

3-0 to Ecuador who now top the group on goal difference from germany

Exclamation

THx for the update, missed the second half ...
    cheap flight Search Engine
    Free Online Classifieds - South Africans only.

This Ecuador side is one of the most fluent teams in the competition, I wish they meet the Poms in the next round, that would be fun to watch.

Blog Entries

Well they havent conceded a goal yet which is interesting. They dont look bad. The 1st game against Poland, they looked pretty average though. But still, two wins, a 5-0 goal difference. Cant ask for much more...

I would rather play them than germany in the next round to be honest...

Quote Originally Posted by hj2k_x
    Well they havent conceded a goal yet which is interesting. They dont look bad. The 1st game against Poland, they looked pretty average though. But still, two wins, a 5-0 goal difference. Cant ask for much more...

I would rather play them than germany in the next round to be honest...
    Interesting hj2k.......... if i was an England fan I would rather play Germany than Ecuador, a side that would be an underdog and knowing very little about them whereas they know everything about you. They have been one of the best teams in the competition it's just that few people bother to watch them and they are are relatively unknown.

Wanna bet against Ecaudor beating England in the next round should they meet?

Blog Entries

Hehe. Yes, i would want to take that bet. England ftw! I have watched all the games so far and ecuador have not impressed me that much. They are in one of the worst groups.

I just think that Germany are always strong, especially when playing england, and the fans willr eally get behind the team, so i'd much rather meet ecuador