Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Match 59 - England vs Portugal - QUARTERFINAL THREE

Blog Entries

Arrow Match 59 - England vs Portugal - QUARTERFINAL THREE

Come on England!

A meeting with either Brazil or France in the semis awaits the winner.
    It should be a good game.

Lets hope Sven allows England to do some attacking and goes with two strikers again!

Portugal have won all their games so far, also beating Holland along the way so they are not to be taken lightly. Ronaldo may not make it due to injury, Deco and Costinho are suspended.

My money is on England to finally step up and perfrom

Kickoff 5PM SA Time. Saturday July 1

ME and my girlfriend have a bet on this game... England better win.
    :: i5 4690K :: Level 10 GT Snow Leopard :: 12GB Corsair :: 10.5TB ::
    :: Sammy 46" :: Radeon 280x :: Win7 :: 10 meg uncapped

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

I'm supporting the Poras in this one..England were far from convincing in the group stages and I seriously hope this is their last match in the World Cup.

we gonna win today
    hopefully Mister Scolari is gona tink of something
    PORTUGAL!!!
    PhoneRPT.com - Mobile Tech News

Viva o Sporting, viva Portugal!

Porra's for the win! All those red cards from the previous game might come back to bite though
    Procrastination is like masturbation. It may feel good at first, but when you look at the task at hand, you're actually screwing yourself.

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Yip plus Ronaldo was injured in that last game so he might not start..

LOL @ Rooney tramping nuts

LOL @ Rooney's red card
    Procrastination is like masturbation. It may feel good at first, but when you look at the task at hand, you're actually screwing yourself.

That has to be the most pathetic red card so far in the world cup. And I dont even like england. Pathetic...

Well done to England for dragging it out to penalties with 10 men. Having said that, Ricardo was fscking brilliant at saving penalties.

Quote Originally Posted by Highflyer_GP
    Well done to England for dragging it out to penalties with 10 men. Having said that, Ricardo was fscking brilliant at saving penalties.
    You mean the english are rubbish at taking them. With a penalty its all about the taker not the keeper.

C. Ronaldo what a little $%$#W

Banned

HA HA HA

As usual the english prove to be pathetic at almost everything they do...

well done to portugal.... and damn good goalie... Ricardo WAS fscking brilliant and the english were fsking pathetic (as usual).

Quote Originally Posted by icyrus
    You mean the english are rubbish at taking them. With a penalty its all about the taker not the keeper.
    Maybe a mix of good keeping and crap penalty taking But you have to give it to the guy, to choose the right direction 4 out of 4 shots, just missing the one that did go in.

Quote Originally Posted by maverick
    C. Ronaldo what a little $%$#W
    Typical England supporter, when they lose then look for someone to blame other than their team

Good goalie indeed…or at least a good match. Not a nice way for England to exit the WC.

Page 1 of 12 1 234511 ... LastLast