Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

View Poll Results: Do you think Ster Kinekor needs to reconsider their website and perhaps redesign it?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yebo!

40 85.11%
  • Nope, it is cool...

3 6.38%
  • Not sure...

4 8.51%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sterkinekor website

Grandmaster

Default Sterkinekor website

I haven't been able to get onto the Sterkinekor website for the past week or so, and on the odd occasion I have been able to, it's so slow that it's not even worth attempting to locate information. Anyone else having problems with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Dovi
    I haven't been able to get onto the Sterkinekor website for the past week or so, and on the odd occasion I have been able to, it's so slow that it's not even worth attempting to locate information. Anyone else having problems with it?
    Yes, I've been trying all afternoon to book tickets. Finally managed to, but it was fairly excruciating.

It's WAAAAY too slow (when it works).
    Gonna see if I can send them an email (and point them to this thread)

Yea its been peeing me off for weeks, the've stuck so much crap on the new site they only way you could view it quick was if you were on the server.
    yea it looks good but its useless ster kinekor!

There "NEW" website is absolute S$!T. I'm running firefox and sometimes the site does not detect my flash and then says I have to install it before it will continue.

The rest of the time it's so slow that it's faster to go to the cinema and buy the tickets.

It feels like they are hosting the site on a 56K dailup.
    Can't think of anything wise to say atm thanks.

Blog Entries

NOW who voted "Nope, it is cool..."

Hrm their new site is less cluttered tho took long to load, not sure if its adsl tho since today my connection is funny.
    When have you demonstrated leadership skills?
    "Well my best example would be in online video gaming. I pretty much run the show; it takes a lot to do that."

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Dovi
    Yup, same here. Very slow. If you want to visit the site not to necessarily book tickets, but purely for info on movies and schedules, try www.moviesite.co.za Very fast, frequently updated and covers both Ster Kinekor and Nu Metro. Also features several reviews on all movies. I use it all the time. But yes, when I want to book tickets, I go to Ster Kinekor's site. Funny thing is, on dialup I never had a problem loading their site.

coool, i was looking for a site that showed when thngs come out in SA. Jennifer Aniston looks like she is getting old..
    When have you demonstrated leadership skills?
    "Well my best example would be in online video gaming. I pretty much run the show; it takes a lot to do that."

I thinks thats Ster Kinekor officially has the slowest site in SA!

I mean come on, 384kbps ADSL shouldnt take 4 minutes to open a webpage, like it did on Tuesday...
    Boycott MWEB
    1. Leave MWeb! They WILL throttle your 1Mbps line to death as soon you download over 100GB
    2. Cancellation form

Have they changed the fact that it used to keep the credit card details you used to book on the site with?
    Give us more bandwidth at reasonable prices

Master

Jennifer Aniston may be getting old, but she will always be fuggen cute IMHO
    The View of the Sun from the Moon can't be beaten

why should SK redesign their web site if it is slow? I just looked at the site and even though perhaps it it is not the best site ever, I don't think it is that bad for a site on that topic. They should reconsider their hosting provider and upgrade to a faster one, or replace their servers if this is the issue, not redesign the web site!

I agree with swordfish, the site looks & works fine, they just need to speed it up!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast