Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Issues with Huawei WS 320 repeater

Default Issues with Huawei WS 320 repeater

Hey everyone

I have a Huawei WS 320 repeater bought from RebelTech, which I have used to increase Wi-Fi signal in the flat (using a Belkin N150 ADSL router).

I set it up pressing the WPS button on the router and a button on the repeater (not the Web-based set up) and was working fine for about 2 months; until I experienced some issues.

Sitting in close proximity of the repeater, I notice that my phone shows full wireless signal, however, when I try and access the net, it says "no working internet connection available".

Any reasons why this may be the case?

Regards

Quote Originally Posted by Droopster View Post
    Hey everyone

I have a Huawei WS 320 repeater bought from RebelTech, which I have used to increase Wi-Fi signal in the flat (using a Belkin N150 ADSL router).

I set it up pressing the WPS button on the router and a button on the repeater (not the Web-based set up) and was working fine for about 2 months; until I experienced some issues.

Sitting in close proximity of the repeater, I notice that my phone shows full wireless signal, however, when I try and access the net, it says "no working internet connection available".

Any reasons why this may be the case?

Regards
    I just got mine today, have the same problem as you, except it never worked for a while as yours did. Connects fine but says "no internet access". Were you able to solve the problem?

So I am also having an issue with my phone connecting to my Hauwei device, the router is literally a meter from my cell phone as well.

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthre...ues-with-phone

Perhaps it is a Hauwei WiFi issue?
    384K - 4MB upgrade with Telkom = Instant
    If only Telkom were that fast with everything

Hi There,
    Without the repeater I assume that you did connect to the router and had Internet access.
    Not familiar with the repeater but is there a setting there a setting to put the MAC address of the phone into it?
    It has solved issues I have had before with wireless connecting to the internet.
    Same for you too PsyClown

Regards Tim
    Tim from MTN Business, how can I help you? Follow me on @TechXpertTim