I am going to refrain form excessive bitching, but here is the summary
1. Bought (R 1800) and activated a Giga200 (50GB peak data and 150GB off-peak data) package on 12 December 2012.
2. I was allocated pro-rata data to 31 December according to the sales staff at Cell-C shop at the Boulders in Midrand.
3. To date (3 Feb 2013) I have used 16.6 GB Upload and download in total.
4. On 30 January I got a message stating that I should recharge. I purchased a 500mb bundle from FNB.
5. On 31 January I got another message stating that I should recharge. I again purchased a 500mb bundle from FNB.
6. On 1 February I got ANOTHER message saying I should recharge.
7. On Friday 1 February at 06:40 I started engaging with Cell-C helpdesk (140 from cellc Sim)
8. They are @#%$^#$%^ useless, but eventually logged a call with "networks" Reff# 3020100084 and confirmed 24-48 hours resolution
9. It is now 09:54 3 February and to date no resolution or call to inform what is going on.
Here is a list of calls to the (GOD)help (you) desks and reference numbers.
01-02-2013 spoke to Thareshen Gounden - DBN Reff#: 3020100084 - Call Duration: 19 minutes
01-02-2013 spoke to Paulina Maichu - JHB - No refference number provided - Call Duration 20 minutes, promised to transfer me to Thamo Mokwena the team leader, but cut the call off.
01-02-2013 spoke to Lungile Ntuli she said Zanele is her team leader, but refused to transffer me, I eventually spoke to Sheldeen Saib who promised to resolve the issue. She later called back to inform me that the problem would be resolved by 09:00 on 2 February 2013.
3/02/2012 @ 08:03 spoke to Bevigie Mudaly (084 155 5555) she provided me with Ref#1739235 and told me to wait another 24-48 hours.
I am beyond postal!!! CellC, sort this out and I want an additional free month as restitution.