Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: MWEB breaks Message Centre Email

Default MWEB breaks Message Centre Email

MWEB yesterday force launched their new web based email platform. Until now one could use Message Centre 2 which had a poorly functional yet working search and a decent sort function. With MWEB Message Centre Advanced and Basic, sorting and searching are now broken. mc2.mweb.co.za goes to mcx.mweb.co.za and no longer works.

Thank you MWEB!

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Chief View Post
    MWEB yesterday force launched their new web based email platform. Until now one could use Message Centre 2 which had a poorly functional yet working search and a decent sort function. With MWEB Message Centre Advanced and Basic, sorting and searching are now broken. mc2.mweb.co.za goes to mcx.mweb.co.za and no longer works.

Thank you MWEB!
    Morning Space_Chief

Thank you for your feedbak, we always value our customer's input.

I will pass this along to the relevant persons.

I think someone is missing the point?

I use Messenger Centre 2 at work, as the new version even the basic version is too slow at work. We use MTN at work

I did notice there was a message on the login screen that it would be shut down at the end of February. Sad, as this version although basic worked quite nicely. MC2 disapeared around Tuesday.

I would love it, if that version came back

Quote Originally Posted by fbman View Post
    I use Messenger Centre 2 at work, as the new version even the basic version is too slow at work. We use MTN at work

I did notice there was a message on the login screen that it would be shut down at the end of February. Sad, as this version although basic worked quite nicely. MC2 disapeared around Tuesday.

I would love it, if that version came back
    They can put a message, sure, but that's no excuse for releasing a non working product.

Current (new) version does not work. It's been in BETA form for over a year and each time I purposefully used MC2 and not MCX.

Maybe Will@MWEB can respond why MWEB decided to put this piece of garbage out for its customers? Is it a way to get rid of customers?

Will@MWEB:

Search does not work.
    Sorting does not work.

Search and sorting worked in MC2.

In advanced version, you can't even select all emails on the page anymore.

It's still slow. And emails download painfully slowly from MWEB on an MWEB connection. Why???

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

MWEB suppose to put this out as a Beta test, shame on you guys. Hope it gets sorted fast

Think you guys will have to push your mail to POP3/IMAP in the meantime until they sort this mess out.
    What is psoriasis? l http://goo.gl/5a8KJ <- HP MS HTPC thread <- -> http://goo.gl/FsXZiQ HW Bargains <-

Is there a way to get push mail to an iphone

Master

Why doesn't the inbox update automatically like the older version, cant seem to find anyway to mark my mail as urget. Also the system is far too slow. Really getting tired of all these problems.
    "Bacon and eggs. A lifetime commitment for a pig, a day's work for a chicken"