Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: SARS in Edenvale

Default SARS in Edenvale

Anyone know how busy/quiet it is? I need to go in (was thinking tomorrow) to change my banking details and figured a Friday is best suited for it.

Any idea how long it'll take and/or if I'm misguided at how busy it will be? My first time going to SARS so I have no idea what to expect

Well it might be busy because today is the deadline for PAYE submissions so you will always have the late people. In general (I haven't been there myself) it shouldn't be too busy because tax returns aren't due at this time of the year really (maybe for some companies though). If you go early in the morning it shouldn't take more than 40 minutes to get done if things are busy. Don't quote me on this though.

Quote Originally Posted by Macethy View Post
    Well it might be busy because today is the deadline for PAYE submissions so you will always have the late people. In general (I haven't been there myself) it shouldn't be too busy because tax returns aren't due at this time of the year really (maybe for some companies though). If you go early in the morning it shouldn't take more than 40 minutes to get done if things are busy. Don't quote me on this though.
    I'm quoting you on this. Literally.

Quote Originally Posted by AcidRaZor View Post
    I'm quoting you on this. Literally.
    good one!

Google: SARS change of banking details.

Also download Form CRA01 form from sars website. and check for all the supporting documentation you need.

Also

Original stamped bank statement irrespective of the bank format (in colour or on a bank letterhead) not more than three months old

The CRA01 is just if they need to do the inspection to see if you live there if you cant prove your address right?

Anyway, in my fit of spring clean 2 weeks ago I moer'ed my Telkom bill away. *sigh*