Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Futubox

Quote Originally Posted by getafix33 View Post
    I did try the test stream and it worked. I use Server 1 (tried them all) as this gave me the fastest feed although only SD quality.

As of where I am trying to watch, not sure what you mean. I have tried the various channels available (non HD).
    I mean are you viewing online in a browser or through a HTPC with XBMC?
    The early bird catches the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!

Quote Originally Posted by weelzSA View Post
    I mean are you viewing online in a browser or through a HTPC with XBMC?
    Trying both. Using IE 10 as well as XBMX 12.2 on the same PC.

I can stream Netflix fine (via the browser)
    Zuma said he was not required by the constitution to consider the impact of e-tolls on citizens.

THIS IS NOT DEMOCRACY

Trying both. Using IE 10 as well as XBMX 12.2 on the same PC.

I can stream Netflix fine (via the browser)
    Thats very weird. I am currently watching the cricket on Sky Sports 1 without any problems via XBMC on my TV. Are you sure all your settings are correct and configured correctly? How did you add the m3u playlist to XBMC?

Does anyone know of a way to add new shows to the m3u playlist that Futubox creates? I can edit the playlist in a text editor no problem but when trying to add other shows from different sources it does not show up.

Also, is there not maybe a way to change the language of the the other channels (German, Italian ect)? I see there are quite a few more Sport Channels in the other languages compared to the 3-4 channels in English. I doubt this can be done but just curious (similar to the way you do it on DSTV).

This is what I am getting

Name:  Futubox.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  200.3 KB
    Zuma said he was not required by the constitution to consider the impact of e-tolls on citizens.

THIS IS NOT DEMOCRACY

This is what I am getting

Name:  Futubox.jpg
Views: 523
Size:  200.3 KB
    Hmmm... Is it the same in another browser? Mine is working in Chrome but for the past hour, I haven't been able to watch at all on my TV via XBMC - it has been extremely stutterly and the feed keeps dying or freezing and voices aren't in sync. During the day it was perfect, I was able to watch the tennis without any problems and the first 20 overs of the cricket. I have tried changing servers and but still no change.

What server are you running on and who your service provider?

Make sure you do not have anything that is blocking the site EG. PeerBlock.

Mine works as well so it is something on your setup, isp or local pc.
    4MB Telkom Line
    D-Link 2640U Router

I'm on Afrihost 4mb business uncapped.

Seems like its an IE issue. Trying Chrome and I can now at least get a picture. Although when I do a server test, it says 3mb/s (HD) I set it to SD and still it stutters ike mad.

So who knows

http://www.speedtest.net/result/2771737158.png
    Last edited by getafix33; 13-06-2013 at 09:24 PM.

THIS IS NOT DEMOCRACY

Try all 4 servers and see what is the best one. Use SD as if you are to far from the exchange HD will not work correctly.
    4MB Telkom Line
    D-Link 2640U Router

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by digitalp View Post
    Hi everyone.

Hope you are all enjoying the F1 on futubox. I just finished generating epg data for most of the channels for use with the Live TV addon in XBMC and i thought i should share this. I will also be sharing my playlist without my unique IP of course. I have also included some streams i found online in my playlist. Also included are channel logos for all channels on the playlist.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4hamd3mm3elm9ka/epg.XML for 7 day epg data in .xml

http://www.mediafire.com/?t07aunv9ph1340t channel logos in .png

http://www.mediafire.com/view/ssi94f...a/Channels.m3u for playlist

I am available for any further assistance

EDIT: I have changed the link the the epg data file. Mediafire kills my connection each time i upload. The old epg data file did not sync properly with most channels. The new one does.
    I used these and now for some reason nothing works?

If I click it in XBMC it immediately comes back and says can't play? Still works fine in the browser...

EDIT: If I switch back to my playlist - it works, but the logo's don't display.
    Last edited by xrapidx; 15-06-2013 at 01:49 PM.

you will have to put your unique ip from your futubox playlist in the one i provided before it will work.

Quote Originally Posted by xrapidx View Post
    I used these and now for some reason nothing works?

If I click it in XBMC it immediately comes back and says can't play? Still works fine in the browser...

EDIT: If I switch back to my playlist - it works, but the logo's don't display.

Super Grandmaster

Lemme try...thnx.

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by xrapidx View Post
    Lemme try...thnx.
    Ok...saw it when I opened your Playlist... I,m an idiot. Now to weed out the non english

Super Grandmaster

Anyone have any issues with the video struggling to start in the first 2 or o seconds, loosing sync with the sound... Fine after that, but the sync is still out?

So did stream the Springbok rugby?
    Or am I stuck with DSTV?

Page 11 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7891011 1213141521 ... LastLast