Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: i-mate kjam nr. of rings

Default i-mate kjam nr. of rings

my kjam gives only 2 rings before going onto voicemail - how can I increase the number of rings? I suspect it has to be changed at Vodacom, but I have no luck getting through at 082-111.
    "You have a choice between the natural stability of gold and the honesty and intelligence of the members of government. And with all due respect for those gentlemen, I advise you, as long as the capitalist system lasts, vote for gold." [William Shakespeare, in The Merchant of Venice]

Quote Originally Posted by Nánfeirén View Post
    my kjam gives only 2 rings before going onto voicemail - how can I increase the number of rings? I suspect it has to be changed at Vodacom, but I have no luck getting through at 082-111.
    I don't know the exact menu option on the K-Jam but on my PDA-2K you go to Phone->Tools->Options->Services->Call Forwarding->Get Settings. There is an option "Forward After" which I have set to 30 seconds which seems to be the highest setting.