Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: 9300i Blackberry (BIS)

Default 9300i Blackberry (BIS)

I have recently subscribed to the Blackberry BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) on my contract.

I am using a Nokia 9300i which supports the Blackberry Connect Symbian Client.

All is fine and dandy .....EXCEPT

When I receive emails (the one's pushed from BIS) that are over a certain size (xKb) then the email body getting cut off. This is extremely fustrating!!!

Secondly if I get a email that is in html and has embeded pic or graphics it does not show the email body at all.

Is anyone else having this kind of problems with the same or similar setup

I tried looking for help at www.blackberry.com ....hehe
    Personal Use Customers
    If you are not using BlackBerry Enterprise Server™, please contact your service provider for support-related matters.
    I have also spoke to MTN corporate help desk (1555) and even been to the MTNsp Service Center at Northgate. No LUCK

Thanks
    <kk>

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyKid View Post
    I have recently subscribed to the Blackberry BIS (Blackberry Internet Service) on my contract.

I am using a Nokia 9300i which supports the Blackberry Connect Symbian Client.

All is fine and dandy .....EXCEPT

When I receive emails (the one's pushed from BIS) that are over a certain size (xKb) then the email body getting cut off. This is extremely fustrating!!!

Secondly if I get a email that is in html and has embeded pic or graphics it does not show the email body at all.

Is anyone else having this kind of problems with the same or similar setup

I tried looking for help at www.blackberry.com ....hehe

I have also spoke to MTN corporate help desk (1555) and even been to the MTNsp Service Center at Northgate. No LUCK

Thanks
    <kk>

hi there

ive got the same phone, it will only allow attachments up to almost 2 mbs, anything bigger will cause problems-check on your settings, there is an option to change the format to html
    Avada Kedavra!

Quote Originally Posted by snakepit View Post
    hi there

ive got the same phone, it will only allow attachments up to almost 2 mbs, anything bigger will cause problems-check on your settings, there is an option to change the format to html
    Thanks a lot Snakepit

You da man

MTNDD