Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast

Thread: i thought a woman would punch me today

Default i thought a woman would punch me today

I misjudged the speed of an oncoming SUV and turned right across it's path into a narrow road in which i wanted to park. The driver, a woman, sat on her hooter which riled me so i stopped in front of her blocking her way and sat on my hooter (i'm a very mature woman) passers by were highly amused.

Anyway i continued driving and we both carried on our merry way, hooting sporadically at one another.

As i turned my steering wheel left to enter a parking space this car came ROARING towards me. I'd left this woman behind me and she'd gone around the block and now approached me what would have been head on except i'd started to park so her car was on my right. She stopped about a meter from my car, jolted forward half a meter, thought better of bumping into me but launched herself out of her car SCREAMING at the top of her voice. I swear i've never ever seen a face so contorted with fury.

I was terrified and opened my window trying to calm her down but anyone could see the corners of my mouth turned down in fear. so we shrieked a bit at one another me attempting uselessly to show a bit of bravado but when she went back to her car shouting "SHUDDAP! JUST SHUDDAP" i did as i was told.

I'm still feeling shaky, hence this post.

P.s. if she had hooted normally instead of giving a protracted hoooooooooot i would've apologised.

Let this be a warning to all the ladies here - women are way more vicious than men.

Oh yes, i felt a little bit sorry for her afterwards. Anyone with that level of rage can't be happy. Maybe she has problems. Still i was scared.

Super Grandmaster DrJohnZoidberg's Avatar

I keep my rage inside the car
    Praise Zeus!

Quote Originally Posted by maumau View Post
    I misjudged the speed of an oncoming SUV and turned right across it's path into a narrow road in which i wanted to park. The driver, a woman, sat on her hooter which riled me so i stopped in front of her blocking her way and sat on my hooter (i'm a very mature woman) passers by were highly amused.

Anyway i continued driving and we both carried on our merry way, hooting sporadically at one another.

As i turned my steering wheel left to enter a parking space this car came ROARING towards me. I'd left this woman behind me and she'd gone around the block and now approached me what would have been head on except i'd started to park so her car was on my right. She stopped about a meter from my car, jolted forward half a meter, thought better of bumping into me but launched herself out of her car SCREAMING at the top of her voice. I swear i've never ever seen a face so contorted with fury.

I was terrified and opened my window trying to calm her down but anyone could see the corners of my mouth turned down in fear. so we shrieked a bit at one another me attempting uselessly to show a bit of bravado but when she went back to her car shouting "SHUDDAP! JUST SHUDDAP" i did as i was told.

I'm still feeling shaky, hence this post.

P.s. if she had hooted normally instead of giving a protracted hoooooooooot i would've apologised.

Let this be a warning to all the ladies here - women are way more vicious than men.
    Yeah reckon you got what you deserved. A smack in the head might benefit you somewhat and may motivate you to use your head while driving and not take chances.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albereth View Post
    I think a true test of humanity is if you can see a dog as your best friend rather than as lunch.

I am sorry to say, but if you had done this to me and drove in front of me I would have punched your lights out.
    Krescendo Cresteds. Breeder of show quality Chinese Cresteds. https://www.facebook.com/KrescendoCresteds / www.chinesecresteds.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by Zenbaas View Post
    Yeah reckon you got what you deserved. A smack in the head might benefit you somewhat and may motivate you to use your head while driving and not take chances.
    Thanks for ths support - not

Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    I am sorry to say, but if you had done this to me and drove in front of me I would have punched your lights out.
    Same. Good thing I drive with a car camera on 24/7
    Trust in God and keep your powder dry.
    If you outlaw guns, only outlaws will have guns
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain Slog View Post
    Be careful marine is one of the big boys around here.

Thanks for ths support - not
    You are in the wrong....not once but twice. Like I said this would never have happened in the first place if you waited a few more seconds instead of taking chances. Learn from it and move on.
    I think a true test of humanity is if you can see a dog as your best friend rather than as lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by marine1 View Post
    Same. Good thing I drive with a car camera on 24/7
    Punching woman now are you...? Sies..!

Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    You prove my point nicci.

But i'm sure you wouldn't have been ugly with the hooting so i would have apologised and we would have moved on best of friends.

You are in the wrong....not once but twice. Like I said this would never have happened in the first place if you waited a few more seconds instead of taking chances. Learn from it and move on.
    Have you never misjudged someone's speed? It was a mistake.

And don't you know two wrongs make a right!

I'm busy moving on tks

Punching woman now are you...? Sies..!
    Lol I never punched a woman before in my life, but if someone drove in front of me causing an accident then you going to see another side of me.

You prove my point nicci.

But i'm sure you wouldn't have been ugly with the hooting so i would have apologised and we would have moved on best of friends.
    No I would not hoot, I would follow you, wait until you parked and punched some sense into you lol! Ok, on a serious note, if it caused an accident then I would most probably lose my sh*t and punched you, but if you took a chance and nothing happened I would prolly give a short hoot and move on. But what you did was very reckless, and could have caused an accident. Rather wait next time before taking turns, as accidents happen so quickly.
    Krescendo Cresteds. Breeder of show quality Chinese Cresteds. https://www.facebook.com/KrescendoCresteds / www.chinesecresteds.co.za

biatches be crazy!
    entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Nicci, i completely agree with you. And i've been driving in the left hand lane at 40kmh all afternoon.

I would really hate to cause an accident.

Have you never misjudged someone's speed? It was a mistake.

And don't you know two wrongs make a right!

I'm busy moving on tks
    No problem with you making a mistake, BUT then going and stopping in front of the lady obstructing her way and continuing to hoot while driving rests the full blame on your shoulders. You were wrong...you should have simply put up your hands showing a "sorry" gesture and moved along.

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast