Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: MTN Me2U transfer data bundles

Angry MTN Me2U transfer data bundles

How to transfer airtime, SMS and/or Internet Bundles
    Dial *141*3# from your MTN cellphone and follow the prompts.
    When a customer transfers an internet or SMS bundle, the airtime value will be depleted from their prepaid wallet. Example, if you want to transfer a 10MB internet bundle, your airtime wallet will be depleted with the value of the bundle i.e. R10.00 and the recipient will receive the bundle i.e. 10 MB.

Only once-off SMS and Internet bundles are available for customers to transfer. Customers cannot transfer recurring bundles.

Internet and SMS bundles can only be transferred to TopUp and PayAsYouGo customers.
    So has anyone been able to transfer data/Internet bundles?

The website says you can, the USSD has the internet bundle transfer option.

So I phoned MTN, they say it's a misprint, you cannot transfer bundles.

WhatTheF?
    “Everything is changing. People are taking their comedians seriously and the politicians as a joke.”
    Afrihost Mobile speedtest: http://goo.gl/IT606Y!

Been down that road, got frustrated so I ended up buying extra data for my phone.