Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: Vodacom baby ad

  1. #1

    Default Vodacom baby ad



    I can't believe the blatant racism. Trying to scar a poor kid for life. So just because you're black you don't deserve better than Vodacom internet?
    You say you don't believe in imaginary beings? Well luckily neither do I.
    Letter to a Jehovah's Witness

    e-se-tollie

  2. #2

    Default

    So what if it was an Asian kid or coloured kid or white kid, would it then also be racism? Please dude, get a life. It's people like you that are the reason our country is so messed up.

  3. #3

    Default

    Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
    -George Eliot (1819-1880)

  4. #4
    Super Grandmaster OGroteKoning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Pretoria
    Posts
    10,283

    Default

    Issues much?
    Quote Originally Posted by ghoti View Post
    OGroteKoning's dog has a cool hat.
    All posts are naturally WITHOUT PREJUDICE

  5. #5
    Super Grandmaster marine1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    A black hole in the universe - JHB
    Posts
    37,679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swa View Post


    I can't believe the blatant racism. Trying to scar a poor kid for life. So just because you're black you don't deserve better than Vodacom internet?
    You have got to be kidding me???
    Is there something wrong with you?
    And if it was a white baby? You would be moaning about that
    Please just leave and go back to Julius
    #FREEISRAEL

  6. #6

    Default

    Joke maybe?
    Quote Originally Posted by icyrus View Post
    Good to see that you are still a bigoted ignorant arsehole. Some things never change.

  7. #7

    Default

    If you see anything racist in that, I suggest you get your head out your @ss and catch a wake up. You are probably the one in front at all protests, shouting "We Demand". Get a life dude.

  8. #8
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pietermaritzburg
    Posts
    2,111

    Default

    er... white people relax the guy is only joking sheesh
    I told the promoter "I'm too big for your gig" Terabyte

  9. #9
    Super Grandmaster genetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    /\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
    Posts
    16,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Swa View Post
    I can't believe the blatant racism. Trying to scar a poor kid for life. So just because you're black you don't deserve better than Vodacom internet?
    Oh grow up.
    I believe posters are recognised by their sig... so I made one.

  10. #10

    Default

    I had to read the post several times & watch the add twice? Does not compute....

    Basic sales vs demographics. Black South Africans are probably 90% of the cell phone market, of course you want to appeal to the biggest piece of the pie. The fact that the OP thinks it racist is racist
    i7 2600K @3.8 | GA Z68P-DS3 | OCZ Vertex 4 256gb SSD | 16gb HyperX Red | GTX670 Windforce | Antec H2O 920 | CM 600W Silent Pro M | CM HAF 922 | 27" IPS WQHD

  11. #11
    A Djinn
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Subspace Highway
    Posts
    17,296

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Randux View Post
    er... white people relax the guy is only joking sheesh
    The day Swa makes a joke is the day I get serious.
    The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA

  12. #12
    Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Doringkloof (Centurion)
    Posts
    2,942

    Default

    As much as i am not a fan of vodacom I must say this ad brought a smile on my face. Thought it was very clever
    No Signature for the moment

  13. #13
    Super Grandmaster genetic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    /\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
    Posts
    16,125

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by moklet View Post
    As much as i am not a fan of vodacom I must say this ad brought a smile on my face. Thought it was very clever
    Likewise
    I believe posters are recognised by their sig... so I made one.

  14. #14
    A Djinn
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Subspace Highway
    Posts
    17,296

    Default

    Also that ad is a pile of ****. My connection with Vodacom is as slow as Sting's sex sessions.
    The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA

  15. #15

    Default

    So . . . err what exactly is the issue?
    DEL PythonFSi

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. US Woman Falls 8 Stories with Baby, Dies, but Baby OK.
    By Garyvdh in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 14-03-2013, 01:35 PM
  2. And I was like baby, baby, baby, BARF!
    By Ninja'd in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 01-10-2012, 09:52 AM
  3. Baby Marzanne nanny sacked for baby bashers access
    By Lycanthrope in forum News and Current Affairs
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 31-05-2010, 05:38 PM
  4. Baby, baby, baby, Ohhhh
    By Pooky in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 06-05-2010, 06:47 PM
  5. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-01-2008, 03:27 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •